Knitting Needles,RELIAN 75 PCS 8" Bamboo Double Pointed Knitting Needles Sets & 18 Sizes 30" Circular Knitting Needle Set(2.0mm-10.0mm)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Material: These knitting needles are made of carbonized bamboo,smooth,no splinters,mildew resistant,durable.With these bamboo knitting needles you can get softer work than metal needles.
- Perfect Combination:5 Sets of 15 Sizes 8"(20cm)double pointed knitting needles set and 18 pairs 30"(80cm)circular knitting needles set.No matter you are a beginner or an explorer, this combo can be a perfect choice for knitting.
- Size Range: 15 different size for 8"(20cm) knitting needles set:2mm, 2.25mm, 2.75mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm. 18 different size for 30"(80cm)Knitting Needles: 2mm, 2.25mm, 2.5mm, 2.75mm, 3mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm.
- Quantity: 18 pairs & 15 Sizes(75 Pieces).Circular Knitting Needle length:appr.5.3"(13.5cm) x 2,Tube length:appr.20.8"(53cm).
- WARRANTY:100% money back guarantee without any questions.If you are not satisfied,please feel free to contact with us,you won't have any worries, we will try our best to serve you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This combination including 5 sets of 15 sizes 8"(20cm) double pointed bamboo knitting needles kits and 18 pairs 30"(80cm) circular bamboo knitting needles set(2.0mm - 10.0mm).
15 different size for 8"(20cm) double pointed carbonized knitting needles set:
2mm 2.25mm 2.75mm 3.25mm 3.5mm 3.75mm 4mm 4.5mm 5mm 5.5mm 6mm 6.5mm 8mm 9mm 10mm
18 different size for 30"(80cm) Circular Bamboo Knitting Needles:
2mm 2.25mm 2.5mm 2.75mm 3mm 3.25mm 3.5mm 3.75mm 4mm 4.5mm 5mm 5.5mm 6mm 6.5mm 7mm 8mm 9mm 10mm
Part Number: R-N-20&80-D1C1
1 x 15 Sizes 8"(20cm) double pointed carbonized needles
1 x 18 pairs 30"(80cm)circular bamboo needles
- Please be careful!If there is no adult accompany,DON'T let children under 5 years play with knitting needles.
- The Real Item's Color which you receive may varies from the listing picture because of different Camera lens, and different light environment.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing that I didn't like is that they are labeled by mm and not US standard sizes. The labeling also wore off pretty quickly so I had to size and label using a permanent marker. That wasn't hard but since I am reviewing I felt like this could be an improvement they could change. They do state the metric label in the directions.
Needles are marked in metric 15 sizes: 2mm(US0), 2.25mm(US1), 2.75mm(US2), 3.25mm(US3), 3.5mm(US4), 3.75mm(US5), 4mm(US6), 4.5mm(US7), 5mm(US8), 5.5mm(US9), 6mm(US10), 6.5mm(US10 1/2), 8mm(US11), 9mm(US13), 10mm(US15).
They come in a large plastic bag, where each set is then in it's own plastic bag.
I really like that there are five in each set. The needles are labeled in millimeters, but I noticed that a few sets only had 3 or 4 of the 5 marked.
They seem to have some sort of coating that makes them shiny and smooth. I had no problem at all moving my work along them. I do recommend wiping them all down because, after looking them over, I had a very slight film on my fingers. I used a damp cloth and let them dry and they were fine though.
Each set comes in a thin cellophane bag. Not a long term solution, since I ripped a few opening them the first time, but nice that they all came sorted.
I pulled out a few of the needles that had the flattest tips and found that I was able to use them just fine since they have a good taper.
Overall, it's a great set for the money and I am happy with the needles I received.