Knob Where You Need It! - 36" Propane OPD Knob Extension Device/40 lb. Max./Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patent pending, flexible design fits virtually any full-size propane grill. For use with propane cylinders, 40 lbs. & under with the tri-lobe OPD knob (standard in the U.S. & Canada)
- Easy installation. Once installed, simply snap the Tank Knob Adapter on and off the cylinder knob for easy refill or exchange
- Flexible, bi-directional steel shaft is lubricated for smooth operation and protected by a chrome plated goose-neck housing
- Tank Knob Adapter & knob are made of durable, UV, heat & weather resistant polycarbonate
- Makes a great gift for grill & BBQ enthusiasts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Knob Where You Need It! is a simple, yet innovative adapter that allows you to relocate the knob on your grill's propane tank to a more convenient, accessible & memorable location on your grill! Now you no longer have to bend over or reach under your hot grill in order to turn the fuel off at the source, improving the comfort, safety and convenience of your propane grill. Having the propane control in your line of sight means you'll remember to turn it off, all but eliminating the possibility of a propane leak. Shouldn't all your controls be on the control panel? Put the Knob Where You Need It! Note: Knob Where You Need It! may not fit grills with less than 4" of clearance above the propane talk knob.
Top customer reviews
I liked this so much, I bought extras for some people I know. Made a good father's day gift for my dad, for example.
A friend of mine has the same grill as me, and has mentioned in the past that there isn't a need for this because he never shuts off his propane tank, and his grill valves don't leak. But, that same person came to me a couple weeks ago and said his grill has started to leak, and he has to now shut off his tank, and said he will likely end up getting this now as well. With the Knob Where You Need It!, there is no need to open up the lower part of my grill to reach down and shut off the tank, and I no longer worry about my propane tank leaking down. With this, I now shut off my tank every time! Love it, and tell everyone I know that they need one too.