Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on October 24, 2015
I hate this book but the kids LOVE it. I am so sick of saying "who's there" in the car that I'm going to scream. But you know what... THE KIDS LOVE IT!!! I have a third grader who reads them out loud in the car and a kindergartener who repeats them off the top of her head if she can remember them. The only bad thing is that there are some old timey names that the kids have never heard before so that makes the jokes not funny to me. BUT THEY DON'T CARE!!! Seriously, the kids do not care if the names are obscure. They still enjoy the book and it's going to make me get into a car accident.
33 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2017
If you have a child who desperately wants to tell jokes but knows only 22 knock knock jokes that they can get right then this may save you or at least let you find a different way to be driven slowly mad. The jokes are all kid safe and friendly though no less irritating than you would expect - but they are good harmless fun
on February 17, 2016
My daughter needed some help with her jokes, lets just say she is not a natural comedian.....so I bought her this book in hopes it would help. Most of these are worse than her original ones....save your money and just search Google for some better jokes.
on June 24, 2016
Kids really don't get knock-knock jokes like these, based on puns. At least not in the tender years 5-7 when they are just building their vocabularies. I'm guessing 9-10 yr olds might be ready, perhaps later, if they have the odd gene for word play. Furthermore, even when they do get them, they might not think them good jokes. Be ready to dodge the tomatoes and banana peals. Or a thrown book.
on January 17, 2016
I expected these jokes to be cheesy but they are really bad. My 6 and 8 year old got this for Christmas and it was a waste of money. Find another kids joke book.
on March 1, 2017
Ugh. Mu husband was begging me to stop reading this. Two worth while jokes. Mainly endless repetition of the same idea that becomes mind numbing and the opposite of fun.
on September 19, 2015
The jokes were horrible. My son just looked at me and shook his head. I looked back at him and did the same. Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids was equally as disappointing. Maybe my expectations were too high based on the number of good reviews.
on March 14, 2017
my 7 year old loves this. We bought it as a stocking filler - and we're still getting the jokes told to us 3 months later! Perfect
on January 4, 2017
Super lame jokes even for a 6 year old
on May 23, 2017
The Joke book was exactly as described and arrived on time. Great library addition for the knock-knock joke lover - boy or girl.