Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on October 24, 2015
I hate this book but the kids LOVE it. I am so sick of saying "who's there" in the car that I'm going to scream. But you know what... THE KIDS LOVE IT!!! I have a third grader who reads them out loud in the car and a kindergartener who repeats them off the top of her head if she can remember them. The only bad thing is that there are some old timey names that the kids have never heard before so that makes the jokes not funny to me. BUT THEY DON'T CARE!!! Seriously, the kids do not care if the names are obscure. They still enjoy the book and it's going to make me get into a car accident.
33 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 17, 2016
I expected these jokes to be cheesy but they are really bad. My 6 and 8 year old got this for Christmas and it was a waste of money. Find another kids joke book.
on March 1, 2017
Ugh. Mu husband was begging me to stop reading this. Two worth while jokes. Mainly endless repetition of the same idea that becomes mind numbing and the opposite of fun.
on March 14, 2017
my 7 year old loves this. We bought it as a stocking filler - and we're still getting the jokes told to us 3 months later! Perfect
on January 4, 2017
Super lame jokes even for a 6 year old
on November 30, 2016
My son loves this book. He was 8 when he got it and needed a little help getting some jokes and words, but he kept walking around everywhere telling jokes. Promotes reading, too!
on November 19, 2017
Funny! Our kiddos love it. We keep it in the car to pass the time while we wait, or just to help get going in the mornings! I work with children and it comes in handy at work too..
on March 12, 2017
I ordered this for my wife's grand daughter. She liked it, her mother liked it, and my wife. everyone is happy!!
on January 12, 2015
No they are not all winners and some really need to be explained to the kids before they go "ohh...", but for $3 it is a great book to have around. We wanted to get something that would help the kids read out loud and show that reading is fun. This did exactly that. The kids read it, giggle then pass it to the next person to read. You will probably never see kids fighting over a book more than this one.

More than 60% of the jokes were understood instantly by our 5 and 7 year old - so we consider it a win.

Pros: kids have fun reading, they read out loud, they work on enunciating and delivery of words

Cons: some jokes are confusing or just aren't understood by the kids
on March 20, 2017
Not very funny, said my son. And he is correct -- this is not a great collection of jokes. We were disappointed.