Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,803 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,009 reviews
on October 24, 2015
I hate this book but the kids LOVE it. I am so sick of saying "who's there" in the car that I'm going to scream. But you know what... THE KIDS LOVE IT!!! I have a third grader who reads them out loud in the car and a kindergartener who repeats them off the top of her head if she can remember them. The only bad thing is that there are some old timey names that the kids have never heard before so that makes the jokes not funny to me. BUT THEY DON'T CARE!!! Seriously, the kids do not care if the names are obscure. They still enjoy the book and it's going to make me get into a car accident.
33 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old grandson but I think it might be intended for someone a couple of years older. Some of the punch line knock-knocks are suitable for someone who has a better frame of reference to "get" the jokes. The jokes are funny, but it is for "kids", but I think perhaps 9 or older.
33 comments| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2016
I bought "Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliot" for my husband for Father's Day. My daughter loves to make up jokes and they always do knock knock jokes together. This book has so many jokes! All fun and all appropriate for all ages. My daughter is five and some of the jokes she doesn't quite understand, but she still laughs. It is a great bonding book for families!
on March 20, 2017
Some of the jokes are good, some are bad, some are corny, NONE are dirty. This was a gift for our almost 7 year old daughter who only knew 2 knock-knock jokes. She enjoys it and it helps with her reading skills to be honest. But... after about 10-15 of these jokes in the span of 20 minutes... you will make the book disappear for while ;)
on January 21, 2016
I ordered this book for my grandson, who has Autism and ADHD. Jokes are very difficult for him to understand. He takes things literally. After hearing about why the chicken crossed the road and one other knock knock joke over and over again, sometimes correctly and many times not, I thought he would like this book. Or maybe that I would like the book for him. I had been looking for a book like this, so when I saw it, I ordered it to give him Christmas. I like it. It was easy to order through Amazon Prime. The price was great and shipping was fast and free.
It is a great book for kids or anyone who likes knock knock jokes.
on May 19, 2017
My daughter is 6 and in the first grade. She was having a hard time with reading fluency, compared to some of her classmates, so I bought her this book and one other by the same author. She loves telling jokes and takes this book with her everywhere. In the last month, she broke through whatever mental barrier she had about reading aloud and is doing really well. I advocate buying this book for kids who may be having trouble reading. It is extremely accessible for beginning readers.
on June 23, 2016
My son won't stop! This could be construed as annoying, but he's 8 and it tells me that this is a great book for his age kid. He can read the jokes and they are pretty good actually! I bought this for a gift and he wants to keep it! Good find!
on January 11, 2014
My 7 year old was on a roll making up her own knock knock jokes but they didn't really make sense. Knock knock. Who's there? Katy Perry. Katy Perry who? Katy Perry gonna smack your face up. Uhhhh say what???? So I bought her this book for Christmas. Now, someone knock knocks on my door 27 times a day. Some of these jokes are cute and silly, some of em I think are worse than her Katy Perry joke. She has been enjoying it though and that's all that matters.
on December 13, 2015
Terrible, unfunny jokes. I didn't expect to find them funny, but my 5 year old did not enjoy it at all. You can find better on the internet, and you can make up better jokes yourself without even trying - they are that bad.
on February 20, 2016
I bought it for my grand daughter who six years old and she think the jokes are stupid, so do I...