Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on October 31, 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old grandson but I think it might be intended for someone a couple of years older. Some of the punch line knock-knocks are suitable for someone who has a better frame of reference to "get" the jokes. The jokes are funny, but it is for "kids", but I think perhaps 9 or older.
22 comments| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2015
I hate this book but the kids LOVE it. I am so sick of saying "who's there" in the car that I'm going to scream. But you know what... THE KIDS LOVE IT!!! I have a third grader who reads them out loud in the car and a kindergartener who repeats them off the top of her head if she can remember them. The only bad thing is that there are some old timey names that the kids have never heard before so that makes the jokes not funny to me. BUT THEY DON'T CARE!!! Seriously, the kids do not care if the names are obscure. They still enjoy the book and it's going to make me get into a car accident.
33 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2014
Just buy the Laugh Out Loud joke book instead. It has most of the "funny" jokes from this book plus many more!
This year for Christmas for the Grandkids, ages 8 and 13, I am on a theme of giving them things they can share with each other and create their own fond memories of growing up together. This cute little book is a simple way to do just that. There are 121 pages of knock-knock jokes. Here is just one to share:

Knock.Knock.
Who's There?
Train.
Train Who?
Someone needs to train you to open the door.

Makes even an adult have a giggle or two.
33 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
My 6 year old has this book and thinks the corny jokes in it are really funny. It's always nice to hear a child laugh and this book helps in that regard. I particularly like when he gets to the punch line and says "Get It"? Nice clean humor for kids.
on July 5, 2013
This was awesome. I took it along on a long drive to the lake, in a car full of kids, so you can imagine how much fun we had. They all enjoyed it - so did the adults in the car.

I was actually surprised how creative most of these are! I tried to narrow it down to my favorite joke *difficult to do* - I think the last one on page 90 ;)
on December 14, 2013
Theodore is locked, can you please let me in?

This is just one of a whole book filled with delightful jokes which will leave children squealing with laughter. I love having a handful of knock knock jokes memorized and at the ready for anytime my kids need a distraction. This would be a fun book for car trips, or to keep in your bag for waiting at a restaurant, or a great birthday gift!
on December 7, 2013
It keeps the kids entertained for a long time. It encourages reading for those who struggle and encourages joke-telling memory.
on January 11, 2014
My 7 year old was on a roll making up her own knock knock jokes but they didn't really make sense. Knock knock. Who's there? Katy Perry. Katy Perry who? Katy Perry gonna smack your face up. Uhhhh say what???? So I bought her this book for Christmas. Now, someone knock knocks on my door 27 times a day. Some of these jokes are cute and silly, some of em I think are worse than her Katy Perry joke. She has been enjoying it though and that's all that matters.
Rob Elliott's "Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids" is exactly what I needed to satisfy my grandson's request for "tell me a knock-knock joke, Grandma". As someone who never remembers jokes, this book has been a real help in providing jokes that youngsters find funny. Yes by adult standards, a lot of the jokes are corny, but youngsters think they are hilarious. Some of the jokes are require more extensive knowledge and experience than most kindergartners have, but there are still plenty of jokes they can appreciate. If you need a repertoire of jokes suitable for youngsters, this book may be one you find helpful.