Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,809 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,019 reviews
on October 24, 2015
I hate this book but the kids LOVE it. I am so sick of saying "who's there" in the car that I'm going to scream. But you know what... THE KIDS LOVE IT!!! I have a third grader who reads them out loud in the car and a kindergartener who repeats them off the top of her head if she can remember them. The only bad thing is that there are some old timey names that the kids have never heard before so that makes the jokes not funny to me. BUT THEY DON'T CARE!!! Seriously, the kids do not care if the names are obscure. They still enjoy the book and it's going to make me get into a car accident.
33 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2016
I ordered this book for my grandson, who has Autism and ADHD. Jokes are very difficult for him to understand. He takes things literally. After hearing about why the chicken crossed the road and one other knock knock joke over and over again, sometimes correctly and many times not, I thought he would like this book. Or maybe that I would like the book for him. I had been looking for a book like this, so when I saw it, I ordered it to give him Christmas. I like it. It was easy to order through Amazon Prime. The price was great and shipping was fast and free.
It is a great book for kids or anyone who likes knock knock jokes.
on December 13, 2015
Terrible, unfunny jokes. I didn't expect to find them funny, but my 5 year old did not enjoy it at all. You can find better on the internet, and you can make up better jokes yourself without even trying - they are that bad.
on February 20, 2016
I bought it for my grand daughter who six years old and she think the jokes are stupid, so do I...
on February 8, 2014
Just buy the Laugh Out Loud joke book instead. It has most of the "funny" jokes from this book plus many more!
on March 25, 2014
My son loves these! We've checked out different joke books from the library, and I agree that this book is perfect for 6 years old. He can read them himself and they are all "clean" jokes, age appropriate and he can still grow in to them and like them probably at age 7 and 8. It's a small little book but it really is one of the best ones I've seen just of knock-knock jokes. There are some good ones in here, and many are easy enough to remember.
on February 17, 2016
My daughter needed some help with her jokes, lets just say she is not a natural comedian.....so I bought her this book in hopes it would help. Most of these are worse than her original ones....save your money and just search Google for some better jokes.
on June 24, 2016
Kids really don't get knock-knock jokes like these, based on puns. At least not in the tender years 5-7 when they are just building their vocabularies. I'm guessing 9-10 yr olds might be ready, perhaps later, if they have the odd gene for word play. Furthermore, even when they do get them, they might not think them good jokes. Be ready to dodge the tomatoes and banana peals. Or a thrown book.
on January 17, 2016
I expected these jokes to be cheesy but they are really bad. My 6 and 8 year old got this for Christmas and it was a waste of money. Find another kids joke book.
on March 1, 2017
Ugh. Mu husband was begging me to stop reading this. Two worth while jokes. Mainly endless repetition of the same idea that becomes mind numbing and the opposite of fun.