Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 594 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 676 reviews
on November 7, 2016
I am 72 years old and rarely use the "F" word but my children and grandchildren are not able to communicate without it. I thought this notepad might just get their attention. I mean WTF nothing else is working !
44 comments| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2017
Perfect senseless gift for office banter to trip up the office socialites while you actually go get something done!
on January 13, 2017
These were a hit. Bought as a present. Very funny, but a bit pricey. Would never buy them for myself at these prices.
on March 12, 2017
Cute idea, hopefully I wont need to use it often though. The product looks exactly like the picture.
on July 16, 2015
I love this pad. I give my kids a High Five if they do something very awesome, then they can redeem it to go out with me to get an ice cream or something, just the two of us. It's been fun for me and it's nice to write down some of the great things they do.
on August 30, 2017
So far, so hilarious. Great for little squabbles. Hubby woyld like an area for recepient to either accept or decline said apology. Also, would be better if they were sticky notes.... at least as an option. Will buy again
on May 2, 2017
This is an awesome little notepad. I can get my 16-year-old son's attention and say what I need to say. He does not always listen to me when I speak to him directly, so I am excited to use these.
on September 15, 2017
I bought these for one of my professional friends. They throughly enjoyed the comedic value they added to his office and his standing amongst subordinates. They are really a great gag gift.
on March 17, 2017
I love this...who cares if others don't ???

hahahahaha
on December 23, 2013
I got these for my husband a few years ago at Pier 1, but when I wanted to get some for myself recently, Pier 1 doesn't sell them anymore. I was very happy to find them online! These are funny, but not too mean, and satisfy the itch for some kind of justice in the world. Highly recommend these. They make great gifts!