- Age Range: 12 and up
- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: Knock Knock; Jou edition (June 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1601067593
- ISBN-13: 978-1601067593
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.8 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #158,744 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $2.63 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Knock Knock What I Love about You, Sis Fill In The Love Journal Hardcover – June 15, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Fill in the Love
Again. And again.
What's Your Fill in the Love Story?
Share what made one of our Fill in the Love journals so special to you in a customer review, and help spread the love worldwide.
Make it as sappy, sassy, or silly as you choose.
Say Something More
We are Knock Knock, independent makers of clever gifts, books, and whatever else we can think up. Our mission is to bring humor, creativity, and smarts to everyday life. Say something more with Knock Knock stuff.
Need Fill-in Ideas?
A few fill-in pointers to craft the perfect Fill in the Love journal:
1. If you're not a poet, or even a good speller, don't sweat it! Just be detailed and real.
2. Seemingly banal choices can be surprisingly effective. ('I love your nose').
3. Write out your fill-ins on a separate piece of paper first. It's less pressure.
4. If you're stuck, cross out and rewrite the prompts to make them work for you.
- Don't overthink it
- Don't judge
- Just relax
- They are going to love it
About the Author
Knock Knock is an award-winning purveyor of witty books and gifts. Our crackerjack in-house team creates humorous nonfiction and specialty journals from the ground up, and we also publish new titles from outside authors, bloggers, and other creative types.