Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 30, 2015
Cute little book! Purchased for my 3.5 year old nephew who loves knock knock jokes. He was thrilled when he opened it! I would have preferred more variation in the jokes (not all name based) but it was the only knock knock book I could find that seemed like it would be okay for a toddler. 4 stars also reflects the construction of the book. It's not the sturdiest feeling book so we'll see how it holds up with a little boy!
on October 26, 2014
My 5 1/2 & 7 yr old grandsons's mother didn't want me to give this book to him because she said it was way below his reading level. I told her I bought it because Knock, Knock jokes were always fun for us as kids and drove our parents crazy. The book was left on the counter and the kids found it. After I explained the inflection to use when reading these jokes, the both read them. However, the jokes were not as funny as the ones we had when we were kids.
on December 27, 2015
I got this for my 4 year old daughter. She loves to tell 'knock, knock' jokes that make no sense at all! I was hoping this would teach her how 'knock knock' jokes work, and it is doing just that. I love that they are simple enough for a 4 year old to understand, and the pictures help explain clearly. There are only 10 jokes, but that's fine. I think 4 or 5 is a perfect age for this book, great starter joke book.
on March 16, 2018
Open the flap to read the punch lines. My 5 year old grandson is a beginning reader. Yesterday he read this to his younger brother who was happy to respond with "Who's there?" and the next response at the right times. It is so much fun to watch them enjoy this book together.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2018
This is the perfect book of Knock Knocks for the little ones in your life. They are fun, clever and easy for the young ones.
Top Contributor: Petson January 3, 2017
I've been trying to explain and teach my 4.5 year old the concept of knock knock jokes. She semi gets it. This book is cute! My husband and I get a kick out of telling her the jokes. I explain them to her and I think she's catching on.
on September 8, 2015
Bought this for my 4 year old grandson. Read it to him 2-3 times and went out to dinner with him and family. He told the chef "knock, knock" and went into the "olive you" joke. So funny! I had thought he was to young to get this. He has since made up his own silly jokes. He is so comical and this was the perfect book for him. If you have a little comedian in the family, I think they would love this book. I enjoyed reading this to him and his brother...teaching him the art of "knock, knock" jokes.
on December 6, 2017
Who's there? A great book of knock-knock jokes for kids 2 - 8. Simple. Sturdy. Silly. Just right.
on January 17, 2018
If you are considering this book, get it.
on March 8, 2015
This is a great little book. Each joke is told on two facing pages, with a right hand side leaf covering the answer. I bought it for my two grandsons, one 3 and one 9. I'll give it to both of them and ask the 9 year old to read it to the 3 year old and teach him the jokes. Then they can be a "bro show" and do the jokes for the family. The jokes are well chosen, with easy words for the little ones.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse