- File Size: 3729 KB
- Print Length: 276 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XPS1RD8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Knocking Boots Kindle Edition
My Kind of You (A Trillium Bay Novel)
Preorder the new novel from Wall Street Journal bestselling author Tracy Brogan. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Knocking Boots stops at 59%, and V. Wood's Promise Me is a bonus novel. The story's well-written, relatable plot, and loveable characters.
Charlie and Grace's chemistry is hot and you really root for them. Charlie has been burned in the past, and though he likes Grace, he's hesitant to want more. Grace has accomplished everything she's ever wanted except for marriage and family. Unfortunately for her, a doctor's appointment informs her time is running out on the latter. Plus, she has a crush on a guy who fears commitment.
I really felt for both characters, but especially Grace. She found herself in a position many women find themselves in. A woman with a successful career, 30 years old, and wanting a family. The problem is finding Mr. Right before your body runs out of time or finding an alternative.
I teared up once or twice reading K.B. The story is very good and has crazy hot chemistry. I definitely recommend it.
Author: Willow Winters & Vivian Wood
Grace is a busy single woman that has a lot on her plate. She is always busy with work and on her free time she likes to go the bar called Mack were she lets off steam... But that's not the only reason why she goes there she like to flirt with the bartender/owner Charlie. She thinks his hot and sweet but she knows how reputation just like everyone else in the town.
Charlie is the owner of a bar he dedicates his life to it escaping his past. Only his family and people from the town he used to live in knows what happened. His a ladies man he doesn't do more than one night stands. His got his eyes on Grace but he knows she wants more than just a one night stand she's looking for a long term commitment but he can't give it to her.
It's a cat and mouse game between charlie and grace they are both attracted to each other but they are both set on their goals in life. Grace wants a serious relationship with kids and all and Charlie is the opposite. Will they break and give in to each other?
This is a great book with good laughs I would highly recommend lt to everyone!
➦Hope you enjoy this read & also always keep in mind this is just my opinion
➦**"I voluntarily reviewed this ARC" ..**
.**In exchange for an honest review.**
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This romance is so sweet, and hot at the same time, but full of feelings. The authors excelled at a familiar story line.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College