Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Knog Blinder Arc 1.7 USB Rechargeable Front Light
|Price:||$42.43 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 170 lumens of light gives cyclists total visibility all from a super-light, USB Rechargeable, 100% waterproof, integrated silicone package.
- Incorporating a beam of 16 degree vertical and 24 horizontal makes the light visible to motorists at over 1000m
- Allows riders to personalize their favorite light setting
- 1 x CREE XP-D LED with an elliptical beam of 16Degreex24Degree (H x W) that pumps out 170 lumens
- Lithium polymer battery with an integrated USB charger all wrapped up in a waterproof aluminum and polycarbonate body and weighs 100g
- The replaceable silicone strap fits bars 22-35mm, uses a stainless steel clamp, and features a swivel feature to better aim your light
- Run time: high (steady) = 1.3hr, medium (steady) = 2.3hr, low (steady) = 5hr 4, flashing = 9hr, Charge time: 5-6hr, 100g
- Features low battery LED indicator and a 5-6hr charge time
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Battery Average Life||9 Hours|
|Item Display Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.22 pounds|
|Package Height||1.81 x 3.74 x 5.08 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.33 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
I've had this light for a few months now. I still like it but I can point out a few small things to note.
1. Battery Life - I have a 15 minute commute home at night. It seems like I get about three or four trips before the red 'time to charge" light goes on. I usually run the light at high or medium steady beam at night. Something to keep in mind.
2. Due to the weight, material, and elastic attachment mechanism of this lamp, it tends to rotate backwards over time. I assume this is because each small bump I hit makes the lamp slip just a little bit. I find that I need to keep rotating the light back down during each ride. You will need to use the included foam strip when mounting to smaller diameter bars.
I still think this is a great lamp though.
This is a great headlamp. I love how the USB connector is built in and swivels out like a swiss army knife. Very clean design. On high setting, this is as bright as I would ever need on city streets at night. On low, it matched my Cateye LED lamp from a few year ago. The beam has a very uniform illumination across the beam.
****A note of caution to all new headlight owners****:
As bicycle headlights get better and brighter, it is more and more important to aim them correctly. This means they should be just below level, so the beam shines down at a shallow angle. I have encountered several riders who point their lights up above level. This is actually making them LESS SAFE. These super bright LED lamps are blinding. Not only are other cyclists traveling in the opposite direction impaired , but so are drivers. Please do yourself a favor and point your lights slightly downwards. You should get a nice broad beam up to 20 feet in front of you and plenty of light spill will light up reflective signs and road markers. Cars will still see you! Trust me!
**Update** The manufacturer sent me the new part so all I had to do was unscrew the broken piece and put the new one on. Awesome service.
I ride at night in Chicago on my commute. Even with street lights - cars can lose track of you on the road. What I wanted was a high visibility light that also was powerful enough to illuminate the road in front of me since there are a lot of pot holes.
A little on the expensive side, but as someone who's been hit by a car multiple times, this light makes me feel that much safer.
never had an issue with it keeping a charge, however i charge it once a week and my commute is 15 minutes each way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If there is another way they can do for securment it would be five starsPublished 11 months ago by Ahmed
My mounting straps broke after only 3 months. Email manufacturer no response. Sent it back to amazon charge a $10.00 restocking fee.Published 13 months ago by David Gabriel