Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
I've always had a guilty little weak spot for these two flicks and I'm very glad to say that the blu-ray transfer is great...especially in the dark scenes...which are abundant...tho the second movie is a little brighter being set in the island resort and all...the sound is much better on the blu-rays than the dvds...in short I think it's worth the upgrade for anyone who really likes these two movies and the great casts involved at the time...you'll be glad you did...
on March 27, 2015
A pair of watchable chillers that made its stars stars. After they mistakenly kill a man a year ago, 6 high school friends are picked off one by one by the man they thought was dead. I know it sounds carded, but the film is very well done, and Cravens chilling touch was nearly perfect. In the second film, Julie and her college roommate win a trip for 4 to Rio, but soon she discovers that Ben Willis is not at all done with her, and starts killing her friends again, with her as his main target. Ryan Phillippe, Freddie Prinze Jr., Johnny Paledecki, Mekhi Pheifer, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Brandy and, of course, Jennifer Love Hewitt are all par or better in two good, sometimes great scarefests. Also with the likes of Jack Black and Bill Cobbs
on December 18, 2016
I ordered this and actually received the triple feature with I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer included as well. I won't complain about the extra movie!
on November 25, 2015
I love these movies. Saw them in theaters as a teenager, bought the VHS versions a long time ago, and now I'm glad to have the DVDs. I've watched them every year as part of my Halloween season marathon, even though the movies take place on the 4th of July. Highly recommend I Know... and I Still Know...; the third one is NOT good and has NOTHING to do with the first two--buyer beware.
on October 1, 2012
I love this old scary movie.This movie gets me everytime up makes me jump out of the seat. I can't get enough of these older scary movies like Halloween or Scream or Saw or Nightmare on Elm Street. the list i can keep going on about but not going to. I love how this movie comes with twists turns and horrors to it. I recommend u all buy this movie if your a big fan of Scary movies like me. I love this movie can;t get enough of the hookman. This movie reminds me of an Episodes on SuperNatural where theres a hookman killing people. i say this movie is pretty good to watch. Its like Supernatural in a way cause this hookman never dies ever. I recommend u all give this movie a shot u won;t regret it one bit.
on June 11, 2017
90's nostalga.
on April 12, 2016
I was always a fan of these two movies, very cheesy 90's slasher based on my favorite story by Lois Duncan. I must say however, the book and movie are vastly different.
on January 12, 2013
This was the type of "horror/suspense" movie that I enjoyed watching as a teenager, and I think these movies are better than most of the crap that comes out now. There's not any computer special effects, unlike the majority of the movies that you see today. These movies have an interesting storyline, and keeps you guessing! I also found it for a great price, which is always nice!
on January 1, 2017
I loved these movies when I was younger and can't wait to watch them.
on September 4, 2013
This type of movies could watch to days-end. Actors are great, there is a lot of drama and action....recommend these movies to everyone. Very well directed and a lot of suspense too......Jennifer Love Hewitt to me is a great actress. I hope she makes another movie soon along these lines.....