Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 19, 2016
I was familiar with much of the information in this book, but the way Mark connected the dots and related it to the bible brought it all into focus as I've never seen it before. This is a good book for those who are just starting to investigate or those that are as I was, trying to connect the dots and get a more complete picture. Well researched and well tied to scripture. The way that Mark pointed out that all the major religions are from the same source totally made sense because in the end the powers that are behind the scenes will tie them all together ( including the fraudulent emergent church) to form the one world religion that will be looking for the cosmic Christ who will actually be the anti-Christ. Mark's information about the UN was very revealing also showing that it's not just the basis for a one world government, but is pushing strongly and behind the one world religion. One conclusion that I would have to disagree with though, is that Israel was formed to gather all the Jewish people to destroy them all at once. That may be one reason, but the main reason I believe is to fulfil all scripture as a deception that the anti-Christ is in fact Jesus Himself coming as promised to the chosen Jewish people and coming again for Christian believers. Satan wants to replicate the second coming of Jesus as closely as possible in order to deceive as many people of all faiths as he can. From Mark's well written book, it makes it very clear that the world is fast approaching this event. Jesus is using people like Mark to wake Christians up to the time and for us to review the truths of the bible so that our foundations of faith will rock solid based on biblical truth and not on the traditions of men or any of the false teachings that Satan has flooded Christianity with. The book has excellent scriptural teaching in it to remind us of the power of the simple, but true gospel.
4 people found this helpful
on August 13, 2015
I knew in general some of the things in there, such as the Masons were based on Satanism etc., but after reading this book, I can hardy stand to look as the Statue of Liberty. I hadn't realized how much she is based on Isis or that the Masons had constructed her. Because I was raised Catholic, I didn't think too much about what I was taught until after I was saved, and even more now. How much of it is based in Satanism is a crying shame--they deceive the people so thoroughly. Thank you for such an insightful book.
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 17, 2017
This follows the DVD series, which is also available on YouTube. It's basically the same info, just in written form. I think it's honestly presented better as a video, but it's good to have something to follow up with in written format.
on August 29, 2015
Outstanding read and DVD series! I'm so impressed with Mark Farley's work that's spot on. I find when I refer these to others many don't have the ears to hear nor want to really know the truth their too afraid of dealing with in their lives.
2 people found this helpful
on July 6, 2016
Every Christian should get this. Such excellent knowledge and Biblical application on how to arm ourselves against the enemy who seeks to destroy us continually. I homeschool and use this as part of high school curriculum. It's been a huge help to my teen as she refers to it often. I had her watch the videos and I purchased the e-book so I had a text to reference and use to quiz and provide discussion from. I will eventually buy the DVDs. i use this over and over and refer to it often! Definitely a MUST HAVE!
One person found this helpful
on October 5, 2017
would love to figure out how to print from my laptop since a print version is not sold. i seem to recall it asked the first time i opened it, but there were so many pages i couldnt at the time, and now i would like too
other than that, everything I research that is said is verifiable or logically correct. Presented well. I suggest using with the video series on youtube under Fuel Project
on December 26, 2016
He ties together in a very detailed way, from Genesis to the current world system, how the enemy has worked in this world and created his own world order. Very interesting. Very good. Many or the sessions are very short , 4 minutes to 12 minutes long. Which is actually very nice because it's a lot of info, and you can stop and take a break at any point in the series. Well done
on April 8, 2018
Important things to know as a Christian and a Bible scholar. Especially helpful to those with a passion to witness to those stuck in Catholisim , tribal religions, or Mormonism. It will show how to connect the dots to the truth behind their false religion.
on June 14, 2017
Worth reading but sloppy. He ignores the first 1,053 years of the Christian church and seems to think Roman Catholicism was all that existed until the Protestant reformation. He also thinks Gutenberg invented the printing press, but in fact he invented movable type.
on August 11, 2017
This is a tremendous resource for truly understanding Satan and his tactics. I've even passed the video series on to unbelievers, and it has really opened up some deep discussions regarding the Gospel. I think that every Christian should read this.