Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 7, 2010
I have received the blue screen of death everytime I attempt to open this product. If your operating system runs on Windows 7, be prepared to hold down the shift key everytime you want to open this program.

Nevertheless, I was expecting a more interactive tutor-type software, where lessons were taught and afterwards my child would apply what she had learned to the subsequent games that followed. Not the case at all. I have to help my child consistently to ease her frustrations which arise from her not knowing the answers to most of the questions in all of the subjects. And even at a level 1, the questions, to me, were very difficult.

I sense more frustration in the future as the game progresses and coupled with the continuous crashes I am afraid she will therefore lose interest in this program.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 11, 2014
This is an Outdated program that will not install on any computer with an OS since 2005. Save your money and don't buy this.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on August 20, 2017
none
on January 19, 2012
I am a special education teacher in 5th grade, and I purchased this item for a more relaxing review for some of my students. I just began using it and was so happy to see how many stat standards were convered in the math portions of the game! The questions were difficult and students needed paper to figure them out, but these are realistic things for students to know going into 5th grade. They really enjoyed it so far, and I'm excited to order the 3rd grade game so my lower students can also have some fun!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on November 4, 2013
my advanced 9 year old enjoyed this, although she complained about some slowness in how the game moved. She finished it in 4 days (about an hour a day after she was done with homework); she says it was somewhat challenging, but I think since she finished it in 4 days without my help, it could've been a little more challenging. still, it served its purpose: reinforce what she's learning in school. Jump Start was useful for her in the preschool-3rd grade programs.
on June 4, 2016
Jump start products are the go-to items you NEED to get your toddlers reading and engaged! The format, coloring, visual quality of their stuff is awesome. We started all our nieces/nephews and children on their cd's. Kids love this stuff, so it makes your job as a parent easy! Highly recommend!
on April 9, 2014
We purchased these for our school in rural Swaziland Africa. Our school does not have access to the internet (they just recently got access to electricity!) and it was very difficult finding software that did not require the internet. THANK YOU very much for offering this so our orphans can learn!
on September 8, 2011
This game has quite alot of info and different games on it. It is interesting to play and is helpful in getting my 9 year old granddaughter to study. Some of the information is very advanced for the stated grade level...Opps I didn't know the info on it and I've had 2 years of college. I would guess you would have to help your child to figure out how to approach solving the various problems presented, but that is what teaching is all about. This game tries to be a bit of everything, in that it has math, reading, history, science, etc. For less than a lot of books it's fun.
on March 20, 2017
 would give less if it was possible! this person copies disc and has it printed up to look like an original. got my disc and it is empty.
on November 13, 2013
Excellent will rounded learning program with easy to follow instructions. Good for a child coming into the grade and for a review of a child moving on to the next grade. Highly recommend program
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.