- Hardcover: 226 pages
- Publisher: Columbia University Press; 1st edition (1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 023106408X
- ISBN-13: 978-0231064088
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,515,774 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Knowledge Painfully Acquired: The K'un-chih Chi by Lo Ch'in-shun 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
This edition of Irene Bloom´s 1987 translation of the K´un-chih chi, a collection of reading notes and reflections on philosophy and history by Lo Ch´in-shun (1465-1547)´ is a most welcome addition to Columbia´s distinguished Neo-Confucian series. -- Review
Text: English, Chinese (translation)