- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415565367
- ISBN-13: 978-0415565363
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,525,606 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Knowledge, Pedagogy and Society: International Perspectives on Basil Bernstein's Sociology of Education 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Daniel Frandji is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the National Institute of Pedagogical Research (INRP) in Lyon, France.
Philippe Vitale is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Provence (Aix en Provence), France.
Browse award-winning titles. See more