- File Size: 3959 KB
- Print Length: 389 pages
- Publisher: Sanguine Books - A Next Chapter Imprint; 5 edition (December 17, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00APUUJPQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #430,844 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Knowledge Revealed: A Paranormal Romance Novel (The Nememiah Chronicles Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 389 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 16 - 18|
|Grade Level: 10 - 12|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "The author has a terrific writing style and tells one terrific story. I can't wait to read the others in this remarkable series." - P.S. Winn
- "First up, I'll say if you're an adult who enjoyed Twilight, you'll definitely enjoy this. It has the same doomed love concept that drew me to the Stephenie Meyer's first book: a vampire trying to be good who falls in love with a human. As a result, this book does have strong elements in common with the Twilight series. But Charlotte is no Bella Swan...and Lucas is more adult than Edward the eternal sulky teenager." - Demelza Carlton
- "If you're looking for a book that will keep you wanting more and love reading series style books then get this one! Absolute talent at its best." - Dragon Rider
- "A great read! All the twists kept me wanting to see what would happen next! Also pretty sure that Marianne is my spirit animal. A brilliant first novel!" - Alyssa
- "This was a great book from an upcoming author. The characters were multi-dimensional, the plot was engaging and there is a really great hook at the end. Can't wait to read the next in the series!" - Laura Buchanan
From the Author
~◊~◊~◊~These books end on cliffhangers~◊~◊~◊~
This is the second edition of The Nememiah Chronicles, Knowledge Revealed and has been extensively edited by the author.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The story starts with the main character, Charlotte Duncan, relocating to a small, sleepy town in the middle of nowhere where she tries to pluck up the courage to end her own life, following a personal tragedy - the nature of which is, at this stage not disclosed - in her past. While she is there she meets a mysterious, handsome stranger who captivates her and makes her start to re-evaluate her intentions. It is clear that there is something very different about this enigmatic stranger, and the reader's interest builds as hints at his secret are gradually dripped in until eventually the truth is revealed.
For me, the pace of the story then began to slacken a little from this point onward, through the middle part of the book as Charlotte's relationship with this man and his group of very unusual friends is explored in very extensive detail, and Charlotte's tragic past is gradually revealed.
But then at the end of the book, the pace picks up again and the book ends on a huge cliff-hanger, which actually left me feeling a little short-changed, as you absolutely have to buy the next book in the series to find out what happens. As an author myself, I don't really approve of this tactic: I feel each book should be capable of being read standalone, even though it can of course contain a hook at the end to try to encourage the reader to buy the next book in the series.
Apart from the style of ending just mentioned there was one other factor which prevented me giving this book 5 stars: there were just too many errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. For me, the distraction caused by these gremlins did detract a little from my overall enjoyment of the book.
Having pointed out the negatives as well as the positives (from my own perspective of course) I have to say it was a hugely enjoyable read and I guess I'll now be buying the second book in the series to see what happens next!
Lucas’s idea of asking simple questions so he and Charlotte can know each other better was a great way of making Charlotte feel comfortable.
Does Charlotte decide it’s best to end it and meet up with everyone on the other side or does she stay on this realm?
Confusion is now sitting in…how would you react if you came across the supernatural? I have pondered this thought myself quite a few times; in all honesty I don’t know how I would react.
As Charlotte was introduced to the different other people I had to laugh at Striker and Ripleys interaction. There were other times I laughed out loud when Ripley made a comment. I was in fits of giggles when Charlotte found out Strikers real name and what his mother wanted him to do.
Charlottes ‘gift’ is amazing and what she gave back to the ‘Kiss’ to substitute for Christmas presents words could not express how they appreciated the gift.
Sometimes deciding what was best for everyone else so you did not cause them pain is not necessarily the best choice. Like all new relationships there is a lot to learn about each other. It was great to at last see some sunshine come into Charlotte’s life.
All was going great at the wedding until Charlotte was taken.
Book 3 The Nememiah Chronicles - Knowledge Quickening is a must read to see what happens next in this great sage.