|Item Weight||2.38 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.39 x 7.64 x 1.97 inches|
|Item model number||KCA-K8|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
KnuKonceptz Blue KCA Complete 8 Gauge Amp Installation Wiring Kit
- 18 Feet 8 Gauge Ultra Flex Blue KCA Power Wire
- 3 Feet 8 Gauge Ultra Flex Black KCA Ground Wire
- One inline fuse holder with 50A AGU Fuse
- One 17 Foot Bassik Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- 20 Feet Black Bassik 14 Gauge CCA Speaker Wire
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The KCA Kable (Kolossus Copper Aluminum) is the next generation of our Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) power and ground cables. The new KCA 8 Gauge uses 12.61mm^2 of Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) to transfer current from your battery to amplifier. Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) is made up of 90% Aluminum and 10% Copper. The KCA 8 Gauge Kable used throughout this kit offers incredible flexibility and a rugged PVC outer jacket that is impervious to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can withstand extreme temperatures (-40 to 105 C).
-18' 8 AWG Blue KCA Kable (CCA) Power Wire
-3' 8 AWG Black KCA Kable (CCA) Ground Wire
-Inline fuse holder with 50A fuse
-5 Meter Bassik Twisted Pair RCA Cable
-20 Feet Bassik 14 AWG CCA speaker wire
-17 Feet Blue 18 Gauge Remote / Turn On wire
-2 gold plated 8 gauge ring terminals, 2 gold plated 8 gauge spade terminals
-grommets, loom and wire ties
Beware of "1600 Watt" amp kits that include a 50 or 60A fuse. Its physically impossible for these kits to support this load (refer to our comparison photo)
How many watts can this amp kit handle? At KnuKonceptz, we do not use "watts" to rate our amp kits. This is a very inaccurate method to determine what the proper gauge wire required for your amp installation. Many amp manufactures do not represent the output of their product accurately in watts. Please refer to your amplifier's fuse rating, this is a number a manufacture can not fake, well they could but it would put their product in harms way! Add up the fuses on the end of your amp (two 20A fuses = 40A total draw) If this number is under 50A, this kit will fit your application. If over 50A, a larger gauge wire would be required or use our Kolossus 8 gauge amp installation kit.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But this time I got everything installed, hooked up, and put the fuse in.... Nothing.
Turns out the fuse, while looking fine, was defective and not connected internally. Huge let down, just about to bump some bass, but shut down by poor quality control, and junk parts.
I'd go for a refund out of principal, but I'm not about to uninstall the wires.
If anyone's listening, please send me a working fuse, or some money.
+The fuse holder looks like its good quality,
+ I believe the wires are true to their gauge rating.
+ RCA cables have an extra wire running in between them. ( I used this for amplifier remote turn on)
+ The blue color of the power wire is nice
- The RCA cables we're DOA
- It's impossible to get the crimp connectors to fit over the wire end, without having to open them up a bit.
- I tried fitting one of the included crimp connector sleeves it wouldn't fit easily so I gave up.
If you are careful with installing, this is great wire and a great kit.
Top reviews from other countries
***Update. Within 2 days the RCA cable failed on ones side. Do not use the RCA cables for this product.