Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Knuckle Lights Rechargeable--Lights for Running At Night--Night Running Gear Light for Runners--Run Safely In The Dark
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB RECHARGEABLE WITH CHARGING DOCK -- Knuckle Lights are so easy to use, simply place the units on the charging dock after each use and they will always be fully charged and ready to go when you are.
- 2 LIGHTS PER SET -- The units are held comfortably on your hands with soft silicone straps. The straps are easily adjusted to fit any size hand and even over gloves. The units connect together magnetically.
- 280 TOTAL LUMENS ON HIGH POWER -- The LED pattern is a wide flood beam, putting out light in all directions, providing a steady, even light in front of you that does not bounce around, even with your arms moving.
- IPX-6 WATERPROOF -- Units can be used in any type of weather and will not leak or fail. These lights for running at night will always keep you safe.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY -- Knuckle Lights night running gear are dependable and guaranteed against material defect to keep you running safely in the dark.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NEW Rechargeable Knuckle Lights are designed to be worn on the front of your hands, in a perfect position to light your path and be seen on your next walk or run in the dark. Knuckle Lights are an ideal headlamp alternative or running flashlight to give you high visibility while running in the dark. Lights for running at night to make you a safe nighttime runner! Features......................2 LIGHTS PER SET: The 2 units are held comfortably on your hands with soft silicone straps. The straps are easily adjusted to fit any size hand and even over gloves. The units connect together magnetically so they can easily be stored when not in use. The units are super lightweight at less than 3 ounces each......................280 TOTAL LUMENS: The brightest safety light for runners. The running light LED pattern is a WIDE FLOOD BEAM, so it puts out light in all directions, providing a steady, even light in front of you that does not bounce around, even with your arms moving......................3 POWER SETTINGS: High, Low and Blinking......................USB RECHARGEABLE WITH CHARGING DOCK: Simply place the units on the charging dock after each use and they will always be fully charged and ready to go......................BATTERY LIFE PER CHARGE: 4 Hours on High Power | 8 Hours on Low Power | 14 Hours on Blinking......................IPX-6 WATERPROOF: The units can be used in any type of weather and will not leak or fail......................5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Knuckle Lights are guaranteed for 5 years against defects in materials or manufacture, night running gear that is dependable and guaranteed to run safely in the dark. About Knuckle Lights, LLC: we are dedicated to providing the best nighttime running gear, hiking gear, dog walking light, and running lights for runners.......................SEE & BE SEEN!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, they are comfortable. They are very lightweight and don't bounce around on my hands while I'm running. The straps are adjustable and fit over gloves or bare hands, and they don't make my hands sweaty (or more sweaty than they already are).
The light from these is great. I find that the low power setting is plenty for me even in the pitch black, and the light from the two units overlaps in the middle. I can see the light moving out of the corner of my eye, but it's not distracting. I haven't used the flashing setting - doesn't seem necessary.
Battery life seems to match up with the product's claims. I use low power every time, and feel like I could definitely get 10 hours out of them. I only recharge them every other week.
I only have 2 (minor) issues:
1. The straps are just barely long enough to get over my big hands with gloves on. They still fit, but I'm on the last notch.
2. There's no low battery warning. They do seem to dim a little as the battery drains, but it's not that noticeable.
Other than that, these were a great buy. I would definitely recommend them to runners!
The spread of light is adequate. I know drivers can see me and I can see thing "lurking in bushes" (aka wild animals). It is also bright enough to light up my path pretty far out so I don't have to look down as much when I am running.
So the design is great, and I love them when they work. Let me go into likes and dislikes:
-The output is a nice wide white beam
-When on a full charge, I only need one light at a time and it provides plenty of visibility (So I often take one or alternate lights on long runs)
- Buttons are positive and easy to use
-I sweat A LOT (I'm in Florida) and they have handled that great.
-Durability. Great. One popped out of my pocket on a five mile run. I found it 24 hrs later when I did the route again. It was a dirt road and run over and still worked.
- The charging block just flat out sucks. It is very temperamental and I can't tell you how many times I go out on a run and the light appears bright only to dim to barely usable quickly. I almost ran into one of those permanent grills in the park this morning. I really wish the batteries were removable to be charged, or just a different design. I know they still work, because on a rare occasion the charger does it job and gets them fully charged.
I really want to rely on these, but I've been left running in pitch black too many times.
If I had a couple suggestions when there is a remodel done, I would suggest having another light with the same lumen as each individual light to increase lumens - you'd have 560 lumens; it would be much a little brighter and a case to put them.
Great product overall. It allows me to continue running as the days are shorter now so when I get home it's dark. Pictures to come.
Update: I still love these knuckle lights. They are awesome. So glad I decided to purchase these.
Most recent customer reviews
They sit in a charger and charge quickly.Read more