Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 21, 2016
Once again a simple fun loving story that is great for young children. I read the Knuffle Bunny book series to my 3 year old daughter all the time. She loves the big pages which makes it easy to follow along with the scenes. You can also add lib and at to the illustrations that don't have a lot of text to explain the situation. All 3 Knuffle Bunny books focus on things that happen in the real world. In the case of this book Trixie is eager to show her classmates her special Knuffle Bunny for show and tell. Only to find out that Sonja has a Knuffle Bunny also and shows her bunny to the class first which discourages and upsets Trixie. Be sure to show your little ones the different colored ears to differentiate between the 2 bunnies. The secret rendezvous in the middle of the night in their pajamas is pretty funny. I always feel much better reading this story to my daughter rather than parking her in front of a TV, phone, or tablet. Mercer Mayer also has some very nice starting books about Little Critter that really compliment this story that are great reading before bedtime. Overall I would definitely rate this a 5 star children's book my daughter always smiles and stays focused when I read this story to her.
on August 15, 2012
I have to say just how much I love this book, and the entire Knuffle Bunny Trilogy. Especially gratifying, is that in each book, Trixie gets a little older and learns a new lesson that is appropriate for her age.

This book, like the rest of the series, is an instant classic! The style of drawings on photographs makes for a great visual experience. The story is easy enough for my 3 year olds to grasp, and yet is fun to read as an adult. Mo Willems is probably the greatest children's author since Dr. Seuss!

And, I can also HIGHLY recommend the entire Elephant and Piggy series. Simply brilliant.
on April 28, 2016
Such a great book! I read this about a month after reading the first Knuffle Bunny to a group of kids ages 2-6. (They adored the first one!) Well, what a delight for them to see the character now fully able to speak! And then the crushing tension when she discovers a new classmate has the exact same Knufflebunny! The School of Hard Knocks is a cold place for a new preschooler. But the author saves the day with a beautiful ending and a great life lesson that usually if we look hard enough, we find we have more in common with others than the things that separate us, and that is where friendship is born. I'm smiling just thinking about this tender story, and how it blessed the kids I read it to!
on June 24, 2015
I forget if it was Knuffle Bunny too or a Free and I love these books. I've read them to children at school when I substitute teach. For some reason my granddaughter was upset that the bunny got washed in the washing machine and she didn't want to read it anymore. I'm waiting until she forgets about it and will try again
on March 24, 2013
If I could have a conversation with any writer, it would be Mo Willems. His books captivate and entertain the children, as well as the adults reading to them. So if he writes it, I recommend it!

Trixie appears for a sequel to Knuffle Bunny, and the WORST POSSIBLE THING could happen when she takes her beloved bunny friend to preschool.

My children LOVED the story, and often insist that my husband and I be "monsters from the planet Snurp" like in the story.
on December 28, 2012
What child hasn't misplaced or lost their favorite toy or stuffed animal. Horror of horrors!!!! This really charming little book tells the tale of misplaced bunnies between friends.

My granddot insists on me reading this to her when she comes over. We love to pour over the illustrations that are superimposed over photography and play the game "I spy with my little eye" on all the pages.

I never get tired of reading this over and over..the illlustrations and text are delightful and so is the relationship between this little girl and her dad.
on December 26, 2016
My preschoolers love Knuffle Bunny, so when they were always asking me to read it, I knew I had to get this one. Now it's their new favorite. Love these books and Mo Willems!
on October 11, 2017
I really enjoy this author! I love sharing these stories with preschoolers.
on December 15, 2009
My two-year-old daughter and I were both huge fans of the first Knuffle Bunny book, so we got the sequel, "Knuffle Bunny, Too" as soon as we could. I see that other reviewers believe the book is overdone or "silly" (heaven forbid a children's book be "silly") and that the humor is more for adults than children. But my daughter adores this book even more than the original! She's almost two and a half and she insists on including this book during our nightime book ritual, and INSISTS on taking the book to bed with her. In the morning, "KB Too" is the first thing she reads in bed when she wakes up.

There may be some subtle humor that kids won't catch, but this doesn't mean that the book isn't end-to-end entertaining for them. My daughter understands the plot and the ultimate resolution. Maybe my daughter is an anomoly, but I believe other reviewers' doubts are unfounded. I'd love to hear from other parents to see if my experience is indeed common or rare.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 4, 2015
THis has somehow made it's way to being a classic, yet I am always baffled as to why. Who takes their daughter out at 2AM? I know I'm over thinking it, but the book is riddled with outragously rude and weird behavior. It's just not a great story, even if you overlook at that....SMH...