Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on August 21, 2014
This is a documentary based on a true story about an orphaned polar bear, two orphaned brown bears, and a mother polar bear and her three cubs.. I loved it. It was educational and entertaining for me. However, my six and seven year old grand daughters lost interest at times, because of the constant dialogue and the flipping back and forth from Germany to the Arctic and then to the woods. T
on February 1, 2016
This is a cute movie and fun for my 6 & 8 year old boys to watch and appreciate nature and conservation, in a fun format.
on February 26, 2013
This is great for kids, little Knut has to be loved and the other two stories are fun an interesting too.

Unlike other wilderness movies, there are no lions, wolves, or other animals killing each other, There is a little fight with a wolve, but its nature, there wiull be some animal fighing, frod eating and such, but not one of the animales dies on screen, so there is no trauma for the kids.

My little 2 year old asks for Knut all the time, Even thou we speal spanish at home and the video only has english audio. The images speak for themselves
on June 10, 2017
great movie
on March 2, 2013
of compassion and commitment by the trainers, and drive to thrive by Knut! My six-year-old loves anything animal related, even (or should I say especially) documentaries/true stories. We must have rented this ten times from the library, so I finally bought it for her for Christmas and it still gets popped in all the time. She loved watching Knut from the early days when he had to be fed with a baby bottle to his first jump in the water for a swim with his trainer/caretaker at the zoo; it really was a parent-child relationship with them. The couple of sub stories, like with the black bear cubs finding their was was also super cute. We both highly recommend it!
on April 19, 2016
Interesting documentary about bear cubs. My 7 and 10 year old enjoyed it. Narration by "the wind" was a little unusual, but not too distracting. Mostly about Knut, the polar bear raised in the zoo. We liked seeing all the trainer did to help him grow and thrive.
on February 13, 2015
My two year old loves this movie. There is one sad part, but for the most part it is very nice and informative following three differnent bear families: Knut being raised in a zoo by humans, a polar bear mom with triplets in the wild, and twin brown bear cubs on their own in the forest. Very cool movie, I would totally recommend it for any one who likes bears!
on March 25, 2011
Excellent DVD of Knut and two other bear families. What makes this DVD now more special and dear to me is the untimely passing of Knut on March 19, 2011. Amazing how such a little guy from birth grew into such an amazingly well known creature throughout the world.
on June 12, 2016
I recommend this for a great family movie. I love the way it was filmed. It reminded me of the Walt Disney shows that we watched every Sunday evening on our TV.
on July 12, 2016
The movie was not exactly what I was expecting. Very 80's ish. Also, shortrer than I expected. But I enjoyed the story none the less.