Koala Eyeglass Lens Cleaner Spray Kit | American Made | 2 Ounces + 1 Koala Cloth | Streak and Alcohol Free | Carefully Engineered Glasses Cleaner | Safe for All Lenses (Pack of 2)
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Eyeglass,Camera|
|Material Feature||Alcohol Free|
|Item Volume||2 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- CAREFULLY CRAFTED IN NEW YORK: Produced in small batches with extreme care. Includes three packs of one 2 ounce spray bottle and one Japanese microfiber Koala lens cloth.
- JAPANESE MICROFIBER: Not all microfiber is created equal. Ultra-fine, densely woven, honeycomb pattern premium Japanese microfiber cloths. Lint free cleaning with unmatched performance.
- DESIGNED FOR PREMIUM MODERN LENSES: Anti-reflective, anti-glare, blue light, prescription, and reading lenses. Polarized, mirrored, designer sunglasses. VR and AR electronic smart glasses. Camera.
- LENS AND FAMILY SAFE: Absolutely ZERO alcohol, ammonia, streaks, scratches, VOC's, toxic chemicals, or fragrances. Made with the purest type II laboratory grade water.
- KOALA PROMISE: Join the Koala family. We are millions strong and growing. Enjoy the best lens cleaning experience or it's on us.
Similar item to consider
- Package Dimensions : 5.63 x 3.54 x 1.81 inches; 2 Ounces
- Item model number : KOALA-KLEANER-2X20Z-KK67-2
- Date First Available : November 2, 2018
- Manufacturer : Koala Lifestyle
- ASIN : B07K4R213M
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #778 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1 in Eyeglass Cleaning Fluids
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then came in Kaola that basically flipped everything on its head.
1. Reusable Microfiber that you can wash and can keep using for awhile. And is made of a special fabric that is not cutting corners like Zeiss that cleans not smears.
2. 2 big bottles with a mini bottle(which is more than Zeiss)
3. Environmentally friendly while at the same time having special high end cleaning ingredients.
All 3 of these are huge green checkmark for me and I am now going to buy Kaola Eyeglass cleaner from this day forward and tell everyone about it. So as long as they keep the quality high and keep improving.
My lenses have all the special coatings: anti-scratch, anti-glare, anti-smudge/oil, and light reactive (transitions). It's as simple as spraying the solution straight onto my lenses and wiping in a circular motion (important) with the included cloth. I also use it on my phone.
You get more for the same price, plus the cloth does a better job with cleaning. Definitely sold on this brand for my glasses.
Top reviews from other countries
Hasta la fecha si los limpia muy bien, tampoco los veo como la octava maravilla como dicen por ahí de que no les cae polvo después. Me ha pasado que les pongo y por alguna razón los mancho con grasa del dedo o basurita...
En fin considero el spray de buen calidad y no hay muchas opciones fuera de este producto. Cumple su función por eso les doy 5 estrellas, un poco caro pero pues ya que...
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on June 25, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.