|Item Weight||6.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.7 x 8.4 x 7.1 inches|
|Item model number||KLDP1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Kobalt 12-Volt Multi-Purpose Portable Car Sport Air Inflator
|Price:||$57.29 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Conveniently uses 12-volt power source in vehicle or 120-volt power source in home
- 29 -in hose is far-reaching to accommodate your needs
- Includes inflator, digital tire gauge, light, and nozzle accessories for inflating small floating devices bike tires and sports balls
- Digital gauge can be preset to desired pressure for automatic shut-off feature and pressure checking
- Built in light for night time or dark area operation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kobalt 120-PSI air inflator inflates tires and other objects quickly Conveniently uses 12-volt power source in vehicle or 120-volt power source in home Digital gauge can be preset to desired pressure for automatic shut-off feature and pressure checking Includes inflator, digital tire gauge, light, and nozzle accessories for inflating small floating devices bike tires and sports balls 29 -in hose is far-reaching to accommodate your needs Built in light for night time or dark area operation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Presta valve attachment must be inserted into the pump nozzle. This is the type of valve stem found on high pressure road bike tires. I only gave this four stars because you need to firmly hold the nozzle down in order for the Presta attachment to work properly. Otherwise it will not inflate the tire because it leaks air as it pumps because it does not self seal even after the thumb lock is closed properly. Additionally the o-ring around the comes off when detaching the nozzle from the valve stem and has to be put back on the attachment before re-using. Also I have to use needle nose pliers to get the Presta attachment out of the nozzle. I have not used the other attachments.
If your only intent is to use this for Shrader valve applications, this is a great product.