- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ProPic 9 in 1 Phone Lens Kit offered by KobraTech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on UniMount 360 Heavy Duty Phone Tripod Adapter when you purchase 1 or more TriFlex Mini Tripod offered by KobraTech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more UniMount 360 offered by KobraTech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more QuikPic 2.0 Remote offered by KobraTech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "KobraTech Mini Cell Phone Tripod - TriFlex Mini - ..." and save 62% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
KobraTech Mini Cell Phone Tripod - TriFlex Mini - Flexible iPhone Tripod for Any Smartphone
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.22. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE DESIGN - Take the TriFlex Mini Phone Tripod anywhere you go. Includes a bonus QuikPic Bluetooth Remote Shutter, perfect for taking wireless pictures & videos from up to 30 ft away!
- FLEXIBLE LEGS - Capture level shots on any surface thanks to the unique TriFlex design. No where to stand it? No problem! Wrap the flexible tripod legs around a lamp, chair, tree or anywhere for a secure hold & you're all set!
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY - Often imitated never duplicated, the TriFlex Mini Tripod is the original flexible phone tripod. That’s why it features a high grade metal ball joint and 1/4" screw mount along with strong flexible legs for superior durability, unlike other imitator cell phone tripods.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN - The included phone mount automatically adjusts to hold any phone size. The perfect cell phone tripod for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6+, 5, 4, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 7 or any other smartphone. Now includes GoPro adapter mount. Also works as an iPad stand!
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Only KobraTech offers a 100% money back guarantee + a 2 Year Warranty! So you can purchase the TriFlex Mini iPhone Tripod with confidence completely risk free!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||0.19 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black 1||Black 1||—||Charcoal|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 10 x 3 in||1.3 x 6.9 x 1.3 in||1.61 x 13.58 x 1.61 in||—||3.4 x 6.8 x 12 in|
KobraTech TriFlex Mini Tripod + Remote - The Ultimate Mini Tripod
Reliability, Functionality, Versatility
At KobraTech our goal is to introduce high quality innovative products that you'll absolutely love. As fellow accessory lovers, we know there's no better feeling than receiving a product that goes beyond your expectations by doing everything you wanted it to and more. Our promise is to deliver the highest value in every product so you can be totally satisfied knowing you made the right choice.
The TriFlex Mini Tripod is a fan favorite because it hits all of those notes and more. Now you can capture awesome photos & videos like you never could before with your smartphone, point & shoot camera or GoPro. You can even use it as the perfect iPad or tablet stand.
Unlike other imitators, the TriFlex Mini Tripod features a robust build that lasts. This includes a high grade metal ball joint & 1/4" screw, stronger and more flexible legs along with an upgraded phone mount, so you can be confident your device is in safe hands.
More on the TriFlex Mini Tripod + Remote
Flexible Legs for Awesome Shots
- Get a level shot on an uneven surface
- Wrap it on a tree, post, railing etc
- Capture awesome angles like never before
- Easily store it in your bag or pocket & go
- Set it up in seconds
- Not too big & not too small
- The spring loaded phone mount fits any size smartphone & automatically adjusts for a secure hold
- Quickly & easily add or remove your phone
- Expands up to 3.75 inches (iPhone 7 Plus = 3.07 inches)
- Features two 1/4" screw holes to allow you to mount your phone horizontally or vertically
QuikPic Bluetooth Remote Shutter
Capture photos & videos from a distance thanks to the QuikPic Bluetooth Remote Shutter Release. No more need to find a stranger to take a picture or having to use the self timer. (Some Android phones may require a free app for video recording e.g. "HD Camera for Video")
- Reaches up to 30 feet!
- Compatible with any iPhone or Android smartphone
- Convenient pocket size
- Includes wrist strap
- Works with photos & videos
- Compatible with Snapchat
Now includes a high grade metal ball joint, 1/4" screw & tightener pin along with improved leg strength and an upgraded phone mount.
Perfect for Cameras
Use the TriFlex Mini as a camera tripod with any point & shoot digital camera or webcam. Simply mount it to the universal 1/4" screw mount for a secure hold.
GoPro Cameras Too
We even include a GoPro tripod adapter mount, so you can capture even more awesome footage with your GoPro camera.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: So after I posted my original comment, KobraTech sent me another product within a day or two. My first reaction was, if I didn't like your product the first time why the heck would I like it the second time? Well, the product was a diffrent, in a good way. The looks were all the same but the build of it is sturdier. The smooth plastic issue I originally posted had been addressed by making the plastic joint coarser therefore more friction to hold the phone up a little longer. The "tentacle" is also a lot more rigid and sticks to many surfaces. The product is in no way perfect but for the price it is great. My phone doesn't slide down due to lack of friction anymore.
Thank you, for sending me a newer one KobraTech!
Wow, KobraTech has some LOVELY customer service! A few days after leaving my honest feedback regarding the tripod i purchased earlier this year, they contacted me and offered me a replacement! I got the replacement in the mail just a few days later and the difference in the product was 100% evident as soon as I opened the packaging (I confirmed with KobraTech that they updated the product to improve quality)! The replacement was heavier and sturdier. The ball joint that I had such problems with previously was now metal and was extremely secure in the joint! No more phone falling out! the legs that had broken on the last tripod moved easily in the ball/socket joint which i'm hoping will prevent any issues of the legs snapping off. I felt confident enough to twist the legs around a vertical pole to do some filming and everything held in place as it should. Between the improved product and the awesome customer service, I'm updating my review and rating. For transparency i'm leaving the old review.
(Previous Review--2 stars) I have used this tripod less than 10 times since I got it about 7 months ago and most of those in the last couple weeks.
I had some problems with the ball joint just popping out of place even with the screw tightened completely from the get go (which was great the one time it happened when I tried to mount it on a vertical pole and my large Note 5 hit the concrete below after the ball joint failed--thankfully it survived with no damage to the phone just the case)--even sliding my phone into the holder it popped out of place fairly often. It was annoying but once I knew about it I could work around that issue without any major problems. So i've primarily used this just as a tripod (standing on a flat surface with three branched-out legs because i didn't trust twisting it on to something) and didn't use the bendy features of the legs more than a couple times. The last time I used this, i was simply spreading out the legs like usual when two of the legs broke off. The legs have a metal piece that fits into a plastic "slot" (no better word for it off the top of my head) and the plastic slot broke on two of the legs making it unusable as a tripod and not fixable with super glue or duct tape (gasp! i know!).
Over the last 7 months (since i had issues with the ball joint), and since it broke, I have used the actual phone holder attached to my tripod and it's been great--very secure and easy to use with my tripod. Although that has worked out, having to drag my large tripod out to hold my little phone is a little bit annoying.
BEWARE! This Tripod will crack the glass screen protector on your phone if you use one!!!
I have this tripod, and although it serves its purpose, the springs are very tight. If you use it with a larger phone it requires significant (almost too much) effort to get the device in and out of the tripod's clamping mechanism.
Also because of the tightness of the springs inside and the way that the clamp is designed, It is very easy for the device to break a glass screen protector if you use one on your phone. This device has cracked two screen protectors on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and one already on my new Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I am always very careful when putting my phones in and taking them out of the clamp, too.
The tight springs seem to cause the clamp to squeeze larger devices a little too much and applies too much pressure on screens, especially if the phone is covered with a glass screen protector.
Be careful out there! ;)
I was pleasantly surprised by the company contacting me and sending me a new product after writing this review. Hopefully it was just a defective product before and this one lasts longer. I am very happy with the way this company clearly backs their products.