Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on January 11, 2013
I used this film over my winter break to take photos while at home with the family. The pictures I took indoors, with and without flash and outside all came out fantastic. The colors are great and the grain size is small. I love the Portra line of film.
on December 8, 2012
I used this film to take photographs in Carlsbad Carverns. I pushed it to 3200. The results were pretty good and all pictures were hand held.
on December 5, 2013
Faithful colour reproduction and worked well in low light around sunset. I think the results on skin tones and landscape colours were both good. I will use more of this film in the future.
on August 14, 2017
Good film, like the extra speed, much better than 200 or 400. Good product, thank you!
on April 21, 2014
Probably one of the last great ISO films you can buy. This lets me shoot indoors with a F 1.8 50mm lens with ease. Very handy for a trip where you might not have the best light.
on August 9, 2017
A+
on September 3, 2015
Good film, but don't push it in really low light. I tried it at 1600 in very dim light, looked like crap.
on April 2, 2016
Took some great family portraits with this film using my old Canon A1 camera. Even indoor shots came out very sharp.
on August 13, 2012
I'm very satisfied with the results I got with Kodak's Portra 800 (35mm). The grain looks so good, and the pictures were so clear. I really recommend this film. I look forward to trying out Portra 160 and 400 next!
on September 7, 2016
Sure this is a great film for skin tones, but Superia 800 offers finer grain.