BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 20, 2013
My girlfriend and I brought these with us to take pictures on our trip to the Bahamas. We took nice pictures and brought them home. It was actually difficult finding somewhere to develop these. We did have a few pictures that refused to come out but the majority of them came out nice and we were able to distribute out the family some nice pics.
on September 28, 2017
Great Pictures.
on May 2, 2017
Great value
on October 17, 2017
Lightweight and easy to use.
on March 23, 2014
I bought this for parties because I thought it would be a lot easier than carrying an expensive camera around risking the chance of losing it. The quality of the photo came out grainy but that is exactly the way I wanted. I would definitely buy it again for future parties since it's always fun to see what I took while feeling tipsy.
on May 3, 2015
Every single one of the cameras received was expired. I felt uncomfortable using them at my wedding and reception for fear the pictures would not turn out, so I didn't bother. Huge waste of $90
on February 8, 2015
These cameras that I received were defective. I paid for the cameras and then for having the pictures developed. The pictures were of very poor quality. I paid a lot of money for nothing. I will never order cameras from Amazon.
on October 31, 2016
Perfect for Ken Bone, Perfect for me
on November 29, 2016
Gave them to my niece as a gift to take camping. She loved the ease of taking pictures with them and the relief of not having to worry about taking an expensive camera.
on January 10, 2015
These were very convenient cameras for my granddaughter to take with her on a trip to the Baltimore Aquarium with her stepmother. They were easy to use and produced good quality photos. My headline pretty much says it all!