Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on June 3, 2017
I'm not sure how to contact Kodak, but my package was shipped with 4 rolls. Not that big of a deal, but did pay for 5, and it's not cheap. 2 of the rolls were situated in the box to take up the space of 3 rolls, so it seems deliberate in making it seem like the box was full. How can this be fixed?
review image review image
on August 2, 2017
Great
on November 2, 2011
I have purchased portra 800 mostly for wedding work, the film is awesome for getting ready shots in lower light, it has very fine almost non-existent grain which for this speed of film is amazing. I love Portra's skin tones and warmth. I wish it came in 220 as well.
on October 3, 2016
I love the colors, so subtle but true to life. Nothing over saturated. Consistency and quality make this one of my favorite films.
on November 22, 2016
no problems fast shipping
on June 20, 2013
My review will not add anything new to any other good review previously done for this great product.
This film is a perfect fit for what I do and I love it.
on April 21, 2016
It is so nice to have this film in your bag. With high speed of this it's great!
on October 17, 2016