Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on August 2, 2017
Great
on November 2, 2011
I have purchased portra 800 mostly for wedding work, the film is awesome for getting ready shots in lower light, it has very fine almost non-existent grain which for this speed of film is amazing. I love Portra's skin tones and warmth. I wish it came in 220 as well.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on October 3, 2016
I love the colors, so subtle but true to life. Nothing over saturated. Consistency and quality make this one of my favorite films.
on November 22, 2016
no problems fast shipping
on June 20, 2013
My review will not add anything new to any other good review previously done for this great product.
This film is a perfect fit for what I do and I love it.
on April 21, 2016
It is so nice to have this film in your bag. With high speed of this it's great!
on October 17, 2016
It is what it is
on August 17, 2015
Love this film!
on August 6, 2015
son love it
on September 3, 2014
Portra 800 is to be used in a studio setting or in a 2-3000K light setting. I shot it indoors and my images were crazy warm. My mistake. Not a knock on the film, just a tip in case you wondered. Beautiful grain, and so sharp! I use this film on an RZ67 and ProTL 645, and love it! Nice, clear, warm tones, extremely fine grain, and such a distinguished look. :) My absolute favorite film, except for price. Completely worth it, though.
3 helpful votes