Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kodak 9E6051 Slim Camera Case (Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on June 19, 2011
Bought this as it was recomended for the Kodak Mini Camera I was buying......I assumed it was "slim" as the camera is....not so! It is too much case for my tiny Kodak Mini camera. I do not recomend for this use...fits a larger compact style camera!
on January 1, 2011
I have a Samsung SL 10 Megapixel camera, and this worked great. The sides have a stretch material and the flap has a magnetic closure. Awesome deal for $3.99!
on February 6, 2011
I actually bought it for a Flip Video camcorder & it fit great!
Good solid construction & a great price!
on January 11, 2011
This is cuter than I thought it would be and the price was just right. It fits my easyshareM530 just right. It has an opening where you can slide the lanyard through which makes it a great carrying case. It snaps shut with a magnet which is strong enough to hold it and keep it held in place. It doesn't even budge when I try to shake it loose. There is a strap on the back which I guess can be looped through something, perhaps one of those large climbing things we use for a key chain or a belt. I wouldn't need it but Im sure someone will find it useful. Its sturdy and I think it will work out just fine for carrying around in my overcrowded purse.
on January 26, 2011
I needed a protective case for my small digital camera so I bought this case. It's very basic and it's not going to win any aesthetic awards but it does the job. It holds my camera securely and the material is strong. One time I dropped my camera while it was in this case and my camera wasn't damaged. I'm very satisfied.
on September 1, 2011
It does a good job but I got something slightly different than the picture above. It works very well though and couldn't really say anything bad about it.
on February 5, 2011
It doesn't fit the cameras it is recommended for! I could fit 3 slim cameras in this oversized case!
on December 21, 2011
I just looks like it wont fit a lot of camera's.

But I bought it to hold my Galaxy S which is does just fine.

And it's held up so far.
on September 3, 2012
The moment I opened the package and saw my camera case I fell in love. It is so neat cute and worth every cent spent on it.
on April 8, 2011
This is a leather case which I use for my verizon phone
perfect fit for my G-Zone phone. Looks good and perfect