Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kodak C1530 Digital Camera (Red)" and save 21% off the $69.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Kodak C1530 Digital Camera (Red)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 14 megapixels and 3X optical zoom for high-quality pictures
- Simple photo sharing to your favorite social networking sites, e-mail address, or KODAK PULSE Display with the exclusive Kodak Share Button
- Blur reduction image stabilizer
- Kodak's Smart Capture feature and Face Recognition feature
- On-camera slideshow: Relive your memories with the on-camera slideshow feature
- 14 megapixels and 3X optical zoom for high-quality pictures
- One-button upload to e-mail, KODAK PULSE Display and other popular social networking sites
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Display Size||3 inches|
|Effective Still Resolution||14 MP|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||1,000|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||64|
|Flash Memory Type||SD, SDHD|
|Flash Modes Description||Auto,Fill-in,Flash off,Red-eye reduction|
|Item Dimensions||1.2 x 2.5 x 3.8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.94 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Weight||4 ounces|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||30 DAYS|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 MB|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||14 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CCD|
|Removable Memory||Secure Digital card|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||Alkaline|
|Video Capture Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Water Resistance Level||Not Water Resistant|
|Zoom Type||Optical, Digital|
Loaded with features like Smart Capture, 3X zoom, video mode and our exclusive Share button, the Kodak C1530 makes it simple to capture and share all of your favorite moments. Simply press to impress, from dinner parties to dance parties, big things are happening in your world. With the Kodak C1530, you can share all your hottest moments with just a touch of a button.
Only KODAK Digital Cameras allow you to simultaneously share to multiple social networks and e-mail1.
Kodak’s Share button makes sharing your videos and pictures as simple with One Button Upload:
• Just press Share when in review mode
• Choose your favorite sharing destinations: Facebook1, e-mail, Kodak Gallery and Kodak PULSE Digital Frames2, and other popular sharing sites
• Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card and your videos or pictures are automatically uploaded to the destination(s)1
Kodak’s exclusive Share Button:
• Automatically shares when you connect to a PC1
• Tags to the largest number of socialnetworks3
• Uploads friend tags to Facebook1
• 3X optical zoom lens: (35 mm equivalent: 32-96 mm) gets you closer to your subjects without reducing image quality
• Blur reduction: Reduce blur caused by subject movement or fast-action situations to deliver clearer, sharper pictures
• 3.0 in. bright LCD: Brighter more vibrant picture detail thanks to Kodak Color Science
• On-camera slideshow: Relive your memories with the on-camera slideshow feature
• Powered with AA batteries: Your camera can always be ready to go using convenient AA batteries
• Creative modes and artistic effects: Get great shots time after time with multiple scene & color modes, including auto, sport, portrait, children, fireworks, and backlight
Shoot video as the moment happens:
• The conveniently located dedicated video record button captures 720p HD video
• Review and edit videos right on the camera, using the bright touchscreen display
• Debut your videos in full glory on your HDTV with the optional remote control and HDMI cable4
Scene and color modes:
• Get great shots time after time with multiple scene modes, including sport, portrait, bright, fireworks, and backlight
• Have fun with five different color modes: vivid, full, and basic color, black & white, and sepia
Kodak's Smart Capture feature: Beautiful pictures, more often-automatically
Become a better photographer with a smarter camera. Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.
• Intelligent scene detection—analyzes the scene to give you better pictures under various conditions
• Intelligent capture control—automatically sets camera settings for clear, sharp pictures even in low light and challenging situations
• Intelligent image processing—reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors
What’s In the Box: Everything you need to shoot and share
• Kodak EasyShare Camera / C1530
• Kodak Alkaline AA Batteries or equivalent
• Wrist strap
• USB cable
• User Guide
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:47 Mins|
I wanted a decent, cheap camera with a video function. Something that I could put in my pocket, leave in the Jeep and not be too distressed if it was stolen or broken. This camera, for the price, does a good job. Other reviewers have done an excellent job of combing over every detail so I will not repeat.
For $50, it's going to be hard to find a camera that offers more than this one. So, although it is not perfect nor the best, the features for the price get this item 5 stars.
I hope this video will give you an idea of what the camera looks like and some of its functions. Due to the length, I had to minimize the file size. I hope the detail is acceptable.
For best viewing, click Full Screen, the X in the lower right hand corner, after the video starts.
If you want to see how this camera takes basic video in the lowest format(I had Movie Maker downgrade the video for Amazon review) use this Amazon link for my review of Wigwam socks: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1NZKNHDK8CQ6W/ref=cm_cr_rdp_per
I ordered in early May, it is now Sept 3rd. This camera continues to work well. It has taken some abuse being in my Jeep. I have put groceries on it, it hits the floor when I put on the brakes too fast and sometimes I leave the Jeep sitting in the sun. It has survived a 7 year old playing with it. I have dropped it more than once. I like using AA batteries.
If there is one issue, and it's not a biggie, is that sometimes I must press the shutter button several times to get clear details on a closeup. Even my Canon SX50, Powershot and Lumix cameras have this issue....so, no problem, just the only negative I have noticed.
- A camera that would take good quality pictures for site surveys (Information Systems), I take pictures of building layouts, network closets, server racks, etc.
- Needed to take AA Batteries, I keep this in my tool box and don't ever want to worry about whether or not my camera specific battery is charged. I always keep my toolbox stocked with charged Eneloop batteries and the ability to use those was a must.
- Needed to take standard SDHC memory card
- Needed to be relatively small
- Needed to be able to take pictures in low light situations
How does this camera do with the above needs:
- I have been able to take decent pictures, I have not had near as much issue with blurry images as I had with my last Sony camera, however I would not use this camera to get crisp shots of moving targets. Some pictures have come out clean and crisp, yet others would leave a little to be desired. (They DO work for my needs)
- Low light situations are better than I have experienced with some other cameras, however due to the lower shutter speed you have to make sure you hold the camera very still or you will get blurry pictures ... I think this is pretty normal though. The flash works very well, however if too close to an object you can expect some white out.
- I was able to take pictures during the day of moving cars outside my porch (40mph speed limit) ... I was able to get good crisp pictures of those moving vehicals during the day, at night they were blurry.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I could never get this camera to download to my computer??? I love my previous Kodak camerasPublished 1 month ago by BEVERLY POWELL
Been using this for years. It was cost effective and continues to work quite well.Published 2 months ago by Valencia Bathe
This is my second time to purchase this camera - Kodak Easy Share. There are two easy shares so I had my old one in my hand to be sure I bought the right model. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Elaine
Bought this camera mainly for taking pictures of damaged goods at work. After retiring I use it for photographing items I sell on Ebay. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mikespatio
love the kodak camera works great nice price will be buying from seller again fast delivery package was intactPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer