Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $23.69 shipping
Kodak ESP-3 Easyshare All In One Printer (1629054)
|Price:||$240.87 + $3.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient two-cartridge system
- Print KODAK Lab Quality 4 x 6 Borderless Photos
- High definition CIS scanner, Scan multiple pictures at once
- One-touch color copy without a PC. Ideal for copying documents or reprinting photos.
- Sleek design fits right into your existing home décor.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This printer was definitely near the bottom of my printer experiences...
1) I could tell right-away by the flimsy paper tray, cheap removable printhead design & generic software interface that this purchase was a mistake. But I gave it a whirl, hoping to save &&& on ink, installed the ink cartridges & turned it on...
2) After 10 cleaning cycles that left my ink levels at half-full we were finally printing Yellow & Cyan, but Magenta and Black were hit and miss and never did flow steady... Part-way through the picture a color would "go missing" only to return momentarily at some point later.
3) You can only put about 10 photo-sheets in the paper tray reliably, and the last sheet alwasy pulls-up crooked... The printed pages drop down onto the new paper stack, so you cannot see how many sheets you have left until the last page feeds-in crooked & jams... The paper holder sticks WAY out from the base & takes up considerable space.
4) Cheap Ink but EXPENSIVE PAPER! The software won't let you manually adjust any paper settings. Unless you use KODAK PAPER, you cannot print photo-quality prints! WHAT! You can give-away the ink, but if it only works with paper that is $1.00 per sheet, we're not biting, Kodak. What were you thinking??? A special eye looks for special marks on Kodak paper and will not turn-on photo quality unless it "sees" Kodak paper.Read more ›
My kodak esp 3 printer never worked. Kodak's lack of tech support is absoloutely horrible. This printer ended up being thrown away and I got a lexmark all in one that I am THRILLED WITH.
My brand new printer had a hardware error. The seller offered to accept it back with a 20.00 restocking fee. So after all the shipping charges I would have gotten back around 10.00. Not worth it. When I called "tech support" the woman from a million miles away read me the online website inistructions. I had been there followed those instructions to the letter. I told her that. She said that was all she could do. She offered to let me send back this printer, Kodak would send me a refurbished one. No thanks after the "support" I had received I could only imagine if I had trouble with the next. So it was thrown in the trash and I got a lexmark.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRINTER!!!!
I have wasted several hours on this thing. Will update this if I figure it out, but for now, I cannot give this a good review. It is possible that Windoze is the culprit or a combination of them both.
UPDATE- I should have remembered to update this earlier. I was able to use Adobe to get the scanner function to work. I don't hate this printer, but I don't love it either. I definitely don't want to have to spend hours trying to get equipment to work. I mean it's a printer- I just want to turn it on and use it. The problem was certainly in Kodak's software and should have been figured out by them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked good for the first set of ink cartridges, When the new ones were installed it stopped working....I do not recommend this item to anyone...Published 7 months ago by Ocky John
This has to be one of the worst AIO devices ever produced. It's not just the absurd ink use. The printer consistently and repeatedly refuses to make two consecutives scans. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Hernan Alonso Camargo Prieto
Garbage. Absolute garbage. I regularly print journals and research papers and run through 50-75 pages in a week or 2. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Michael Howell
This printer is the biggest piece of junk out there, works 10% of the time and the ink doesn't last long at all. Read morePublished 24 months ago by T. Covington
My second Kodak ESP3 so you know this printer meets all my requirements. Loving it!Published on July 19, 2014 by Janice Hooker
When printing combination text with pictures, the picture portion has horizontal color fading and not to pleasant to look at. intalled new cartridges and it's still the same. Read morePublished on July 1, 2014 by Nick Pilato
Average of 9 pages of photos and need to replace ink cartridges.
I'm glad reviews exist today, maybe manufactures won't be able to trick the public so easily with their cash... Read more