- Built-in Microphone
- Built-in Flash
- Image Stabilization
- Video Capability
- Battery Charger
Kodak EasyShare M532 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - Green
- Zoom in tight or stay wide and fit the whole crew in with the 5X wide optical zoom lens
- Dedicated video record button, 720p HD video, on-camera editing
- One-button upload to e-mail, KODAK PULSE Display and other popular social networking sites
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery, in camera charging and and SD/SDHC card slot, you can add up to 4 GB of memory
- Kodak's Smart Capture automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture while Kodak's
- Face Recognition automatically recognizes up to 20 pre-tagged faces so you can easily locate and share them later
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Light up your social life with the sleek KODAK EASYSHARE Camera / M532. Capture all the juicy details when you’re out on the town. Then switch seamlessly to video to bring the excitement to life in stunning HD. Now, let the sharing begin. Just press Kodak's Share button to tag your favorites FACEBOOK, Email, KODAK Gallery, FLICKR, YOUTUBE and more After all, the good times only get better when you share.
Only KODAK Digital Cameras allow you to simultaneously share to multiple social networks and e-mail1.
Kodak’s Share button makes sharing your videos and pictures as simple with One Button Upload:
• Just press Share when in review mode
• Choose your favorite sharing destinations: FACEBOOK, e-mail, KODAK Gallery and KODAK PULSE Digital Frames2, and other popular sharing sites
• Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card and your videos or pictures are automatically uploaded to the destination(s)1
Kodak’s exclusive Share Button:
• Automatically shares when you connect to a PC1
• Tags to the largest number of social networks3
• Uploads friend tags to FACEBOOK1
• Blur reduction: Reduce blur caused by subject movement or fast-action situations to deliver clearer, sharper pictures.
• 2.7 in. bright LCD: Brighter, more vibrant details thanks to KODAK Color Science
• Never miss a moment: Get energy that lasts with the power of the included Li-Ion rechargeable battery and in-camera charging
• Face detection: For great shots of friends and family, face detection locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings
•Share your world big and bright with 14 MP: More megapixels means you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality. Make stunning prints up to 30 x 40 in.
• 4X wide-angle optical zoom lens: There is plenty of room for all your friends with the crisp focus of 4X wide optical zoom while the 28 mm wide-angle lens gets the whole crew in without cutting anybody out
Shoot video with ease:
• Convenient, dedicated video record button captures 720p HD video
• Enjoy video print options including 9-up prints, plus view and share single frames
Scene and color modes:
• Get great shots time after time with multiple scene modes, including sport, portrait, bright, fireworks, and backlight
• Have fun with five different color modes: vivid, full, and basic color, black & white, and sepia
Creative modes and artistic effects
• Get great shots time after time with multiple scene & color modes, including auto, sport, portrait, bright, fireworks, and backlight.
• Film effects: Add a classic flair to your pictures—KODACOLOR, KODACHROME, EKTACHROME, TRI-X, T-MAX, or Sepia.
• Post-capture effects: Make your pictures even more personal with effects such as spot color, photo captions, borders and tints.
• Photobooth mode: set to photobooth mode for fun and memorable shots you’ll want to share
• Picture-enhancing and editing features: Achieve your perfect shot with on-camera features such as cropping, undo-delete, picture rotation, and self-timer.
Kodak's Smart Capture feature: Beautiful pictures, more often-automatically
Become a better photographer with a smarter camera. Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.
• Intelligent scene detection—analyzes the scene to give you better pictures under various conditions
• Intelligent capture control—automatically sets camera settings for clear, sharp pictures even in low light and challenging situations
• Intelligent image processing—reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors
What’s In the Box: Everything you need to shoot and share
• KODAK EASYSHARE Camera / M532
• KODAK Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery KLIC-7006
• KODAK USB AC adapter for in-camera charging
• Wrist strap
• USB cable
• User Guide
1 All Kodak digital still and video cameras manufactured in 2011 or later.
2 KODAK PULSE Display and KODAK Gallery support still pictures; video not supported.
3 Sharing sites vary by region
Megapixels 14 MP
Display size 2.7 in. color display
Face Recognition Yes
Smart Capture Yes
• WINDOWS XP SP2, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 or later
• INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 or higher
• MACINTOSH 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 or higher
• SAFARI 1.1 or higher
• PENTIUM 4, 2.8 GHz processor or higher
• 1 GB RAM and 64 MB video RAM
• 300 MB hard drive space available
• CD-ROM drive
• Available USB port (1.1 or higher)
• 1024 x 768 display resolution
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
My general experience with digital cameras after 8 years of using them is they don't last forever. And usually when they break I'm angry that I spent $250 to $400 on it. So with that in my mind I wanted one under $150 with an optical zoom, compact size, and HD video (at least 720p). My Samsung broke on me while I was home on vacation (I work overseas and don't see my family much in person). I bought the Samsung based on a recommendation from the techy comedy news show called "Attack Of The Show" and they loved it. Well I hated that camera but I had a good amount invested in it so I kept it. I'm happy now that it broke because now I have a camera I really enjoy, this Kodak.
The Kodak was much under $150 it was even cheaper then $100, so that was a easy pick. On top of it having an optical zoom, and HD 720p video, it has a rechargeable battery, a great bonus as I hate throw away batteries if I can avoid that. So I took the plunge and got it a week ago. I know I am in love with this camera because despite it being so inexpensive it's very very fast!Read more ›
I replaced my old camera that was also a Kodak but it was a 7 mp and the video was not very good. I don't know why the other reviewers think the photos aren't clear but one thing you need to do is hold the shutter down part way before snapping the photo in order for the camera to focus. I did extensive research on compact digital cameras, wanted to stay within a certain budget and also didn't like that some of the more expensive cameras only charged their battery
off the computer. This Kodak comes with an adapter that plugs in the wall to charge which is much more convenient. I have used the share button once and it did send my video directly to Facebook. I could not get it to send to my email but I think the video was too large.
Overall this camera works great to me and I was happy I chose it.
A mere few days after she started using this, it froze on her a couple of times but she managed to do something to get it going again. I think she took the battery out then put it back in again to reset. We've had another Kodak digital camera in the past and it worked alright so that was one reason we bought this one, and because the price was within her budget.
As far as the quality of photos, this is ok for everyday use, nothing fancy. If you're like my daughter and just use it for taking photos of your friends, then it will do. It does not take very good low light photos as she found out when she took the camera to a couple of concerts. Low light photos come out very grainy. The overall sharpness of the photos are less than the ones we take with a Canon point and shoot similar to this model. (Coolpix is a great model) Close up shots (macros) are not very good on this camera either. Compared with the Canon, the macro shots taken with this camera came out flat.
Anyway, about a month after my daughter bought this camera, using it almost daily, the camera stopped working for her. When she tried to turn it on the lens would not come out. It was stuck. Rather than messing with it, I decided to send it back to Kodak since it was still within the one year manufacturer's warranty. I followed the instructions and sent the camera and accessories back to Kodak.
I just received an email from Kodak this morning saying the warranty on this camera has been voided because they found "sand damage inside the unit". Now this is only after one month of normal use, albeit daily.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The wife likes it. Problems? The book is on the web site. We can never recall if black or white in the battery box is good or bad? It is turned on easily in one's purse. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Billy Hoglan
5 Star . Seller was very good and fast at correcting shipping shortages. I have had one of these m532 camera's for years, and it suddenly died, so I was very happy to get this... Read morePublished 14 months ago by William Brunkow
The camera looks and works like brand new. I have owned 2 just like it in the past and just love them. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Debra Jeffers
I bought ( 2) tow of them, I had one before it lasted me over (3) years. I used it everyday ! Don't be afraid
to buy one, They have all that the $800:00 cameras do !!! Great
I am sooooo happy with this camera. I had an earlier version of an EasyShare camera for years was super bummed when I dropped it and broke the LED screen (it had been dropped... Read morePublished on June 12, 2014 by M. Marshall