- Built-in Microphone
- Built-in Flash
- Image Stabilization
- Video Capability
- Touch Sensitive Screen
Kodak EasyShare Touch M577 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD Touchscreen - Purple
|Price:||$149.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 14 megapixels and 5X wide-angle optical zoom
- 3 in. touchscreen LCD features 2X more resolution than standard displays
- One-button upload to e-mail, KODAK PULSE Display and other popular social networking sites
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery and in-camera charging
- 64 MB internal memoryavailable, MICROSD/MICROSDHC card expansion slot
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kodak EasyShare Touch M577 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD Touchscreen - Purple
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Optical Zoom||5 x||6 x||5 x||4 x|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||14 MP||16 MP||16.1 MP||16 MP|
|Display Size||3 inches||3 inches||2.7 inches||2.7 inches|
|Image Stabilization||Y||Y||Information not provided||Y|
|Includes External Memory||Y||Y||Information not provided||N|
|Dimensions||2.28 inches x 3.98 inches x 0.75 inches||2.32 inches x 3.78 inches x 0.83 inches||2.22 inches x 0.9 inches x 3.6 inches||2.37 inches x 1.05 inches x 3.67 inches|
|Item Weight||0.33 pounds||0.31 pounds||0.23 pounds||0.26 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
The high-resolution capacitive touchscreen LCD shows off your picture’s brilliant colors and vivid details. And its wide-angle lens gets everyone in the shot. When you’re ready to share, update your status by pressing Kodak’s exclusive Share button. Simply tag pictures or videos and connect to a PC to e-mail to friends or upload to FACEBOOK or popular sharing sites.
Only KODAK Digital Cameras allow you to simultaneously share to multiple social networks and e-mail1.
Kodak’s Share button makes sharing your videos and pictures as simple with One Button Upload:
• Just press Share when in review mode
• Choose your favorite sharing destinations: FACEBOOK, e-mail, KODAK Gallery and KODAK PULSE Digital Frames2, and other popular sharing sites
• Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card and your videos or pictures are automatically uploaded to the destination(s)1
Kodak’s exclusive Share Button:
• Automatically shares when you connect to a PC1
• Tags to the largest number of socialnetworks3
• Uploads friend tags to FACEBOOK1
• Share your world big and bright with 14 MP: More megapixels means you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality. Make stunning prints up to 30 x 40 in.
• 5X wide-angle optical zoom lens: There is plenty of room for all your friends with the crisp focus of 5X wide optical zoom while the 28 mm wide-angle lens gets the whole crew in without cutting anybody ou
• 3.0 in. HVGA LCD: 2X more resolution than standard displays
• Don’t miss the action on video: Dedicated video record button makes it easy to record videos in HD without switching modes
• Get creative directly from the camera - Touch screen experience allows you to effortlessly add a frame, background blur or spot color effect to enhance your photos
• Face detection: For great shots of friends and family, face detection locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings
• Li-Ion rechargeable battery: Get energy that lasts with the power of the included Li-Ion rechargeable battery and in-camera charging
• 64 MB internal memory available, compatible with MICROSD/MICROSDHC card expansion slot
Kodak's Smart Capture feature: Beautiful pictures, more often-automatically
Become a better photographer with a smarter camera. Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.
• Intelligent scene detection—analyzes the scene to give you better pictures under various conditions
• Intelligent capture control—automatically sets camera settings for clear, sharp pictures even in low light and challenging situations
• Intelligent image processing—reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors
Shoot video as the moment happens:
• The conveniently located dedicated video record button captures 720p HD video
• Review and edit videos right on the camera, using the bright touchscreen display
• Debut your videos in full glory on your HDTV with the optional remote control and HDMI cable4
Scene and color modes:
• Get great shots time after time with multiple scene modes, including sport, portrait, bright, fireworks, and backlight
• Have fun with five different color modes: vivid, full, and basic color, black & white, and sepia
What’s In the Box: Everything you need to shoot and share
• KODAK EASYSHARE TOUCH Camera
• KODAK Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery KLIC-7006
• KODAK USB AC adapter for in-camera charging
• Wrist strap
• USB cable
• User Guide
1 All Kodak digital still and video cameras manufactured in 2011 or later.
2 KODAK PULSE Display and KODAK Gallery support still pictures; video not supported.
3 Sharing sites vary by region
Megapixels 14 MP
Zoom 5X SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON Optical Zoom Lens
Display size 3.0 in. HVGA high-resolution touchscreen LCD
Face Recognition Yes
Smart Capture Yes
Storage 64 MB internal memory(1) available, MICROSD/MICROSDHC card expansion slot
(1) 164 MB internal memory / 10.9 MB available for video and picture storage (1 MB equals 1 million bytes)
• WINDOWS XP SP2, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 or later
• INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 or higher
• MACINTOSH 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 or higher
• SAFARI 1.1 or higher
• PENTIUM 4, 2.8 GHz processor or higher
• 1 GB RAM and 64 MB video RAM
• 300 MB hard drive space available
• CD-ROM drive
• Available USB port (1.1 or higher)
• 1024 x 768 display resolution
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
I had a really old Kodak Easyshare when they first came out. It was clunky and silver and one of the first digital cameras to come out as as a point and shoot. That thing is probably close to 10 years old and it will not die. Its been dropped, beaten, wet, hot, cold, everything and it still hasn't quit working so I'm hoping for the same durability in my new camera but of course I hope I don't drop it anytime soon.
As some people on forums have complained of course the directions aren't "complete" obviously its 2011 and most companies expect you to have some working knowledge of how to use a camera by now.
My only complaint is that the battery has to be in the camera and the camera plugged in to charge the battery which is aggravating if you want to be able to charge a battery while using the camera. The usually the point of buying an extra battery is it not? So for that its kind of annoying maybe I'll find an adapter somewhere but for now I am extremely happy with the new camera. Not to mention its totally cute.
I take hundreds of pictures at a time - I have a 1yr old son that I enjoy taking pictures of. When the pictures were getting fuzzy, I decided it was time to invest in a new camera. I did lots of reserach, and I decided on this Kodak Touch Camera. I am so happy with it so far. As I added in the attributes above, I give the picture quality 5 stars. They are so clear and crisp. Sometimes I take a picture and my hand will shake, and the picture still comes out perfectly clear. I love it for that aspect.
Initally using the camera, the internal memory only held 4 pictures. I completely forgot to order a memory card to go along with it. I ended up ordering a 8GB memory card, and now the camera holds 1700 pictures, and 30 mintues of video! Speaking of video, it takes great videos! The camrea picks up the right volume and great picture. You can keep going consecutively with the video - some other camera's I've had only allow 2 or 3 minutes at a time, then you have to start all over again. The pictures up-load to the computer very fast. You can use the Facebook app to directly upload them to your accout. Also, mine automatically uploads to my snapfish account which is nice too. Overall, this camera is 4 stars to me -- I definately recommend it.
There are just a few flaws: Another attribute I added with only 3 stars was the Performace Speed of the camera. When you take a picture, and it shows you what it looks like, it takes a very long time for it to clear off of the screen.Read more ›
I like the touch screen, it's a little frustrating sometimes if you have "fat fingers" and want to change a setting quickly. But should be pretty easy to get used to, and it's definitely more intuitive than a button interface.
I haven't used many of the "fancy" settings yet but I will update my review later once I've tried them out.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to using this camera for a long time.
Edit: February 12, 2013 - After over a year and a half I still love this camera and it's still going strong! I was afraid the touchscreen would not hold up well over time, especially with small children around, but it is still working great. I also have taken a ton of videos of my kids with this camera and actually ended up getting rid of our "real" video camera because it was just so much easier to grab this one instead, and the video quality is just fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this camera back in march of this year and I got to say it was better than the Nikon I had before. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Marie Holt
So far so good. Nice little camera. Haven't been able to use it much yet.Published 2 months ago by Beach Bum
love it this was a replacaement since my old one like this finally diedPublished 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
camera is very nice but wish I had some easier to understand instructions.Published 13 months ago by doris v rader
my wife loves the easy operation of this camera! very good quality for the beginner and for the advanced person looking for a quick camera to use on the run! Read morePublished 13 months ago by Todd O. Galarneau
After one year of use it developed a flaw in the lens, which takes pictures with a spot on each picture.Published 19 months ago by Jeffry Miller