Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digita..." and save 12% off the $79.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Waterproof up to 10 ft underwater
- 2.4 in. 112K TFT color LCD display
- Equipped with Kodak's Smart Capture feature
- Amazing HD quality pictures
- Lets you simultaneously share to multiple social networks, e-mail and PULSE Digital Frame
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Blue||Sky Blue||Aqua5800 - Pink - Dual Screen||Blue|
|Video Capture Resolution||—||640 x 480||640 x 480||1080p|
Waterproof up to 10 ft underwater 2.4 in. 112K TFT color LCD display Equipped with Kodak's Smart Capture feature Amazing HD quality pictures Lets you simultaneously share to multiple social networks, e-mail and PULSE Digital Frame
From the Manufacturer
Ready for life unlimited. Whether it’s a dunk in the pool, a downpour on the hiking trail, or a spilled drink at the restaurant, check out the great outdoors without worrying about dirt, dust, and sand. Be ready with the KODAK EASYSHARE SPORT Camera. Take your best shot—up to 10 ft underwater. Plus, wherever you go, your friends will wish they were there. With Kodak’s Share button you can tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing to friends or uploading to popular social networking sites2.
Only KODAK Digital Cameras allow you to simultaneously share to multiple social networks and e-mail1.
Kodak’s Share button makes sharing your videos and pictures as simple with One Button Upload:
• Just press Share when in review mode
• Choose your favorite sharing destinations: FACEBOOK, e-mail, KODAK Gallery and KODAK PULSE Digital Frames2, and other popular sharing sites
• Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card and your videos or pictures are automatically uploaded to the destination(s)1
Kodak’s exclusive Share Button:
• Automatically shares when you connect to a PC1
• Tags to the largest number of socialnetworks3
• Uploads friend tags to FACEBOOK1
Take a swim and take your best shot: Waterproof*, dustproof**, and worry proof
• Take the plunge—shoot stills and video up to 10 ft underwater
• Go anywhere—dustproof design lets you shoot in just about any environment
• Don’t get the blues—underwater white balance mode gives true-to-life colors in the pool or under the waves
* IEC 60529 IPX8 compliant
** IEC 60529 IP6X compliant
• Share your world big and bright with 12 MP: More megapixels means you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality. Make stunning prints up to 30 x 40 in.
• 2.4 in. bright LCD: Relive moments and view pictures with brilliance and clarity thanks to KODAK Color Science
• Face detection: For great shots of friends and family, face detection locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings
• Never miss a moment with AA batteries: Your camera is always ready to go using convenient AA batteries
Kodak's Smart Capture feature: Beautiful pictures, more often-automatically
Become a better photographer with a smarter camera. Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.
• Intelligent scene detection—analyzes the scene to give you better pictures under various conditions
• Intelligent capture control—automatically sets camera settings for clear, sharp pictures even in low light and challenging situations
• Intelligent image processing—reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors
What’s In the Box: Everything you need to shoot and share
• KODAK EASYSHARE SPORT Camera
• KODAK Alkaline AA Batteries or equivalent
• Wrist strap
• USB cable
• User Guide
1 All Kodak digital still and video cameras manufactured in 2011 or later.
2 KODAK PULSE Display and KODAK Gallery support still pictures; video not supported.
3 Sharing sites vary by region
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me begin by explaining that I am an avid photographer; I have over $10,000 in high end DSLR equipment and lenses. I have over 20,000 photos in my collection. I know something about photography.
I recently went on a sailing vacation with my family and wanted a simple digital camera to take in the water. I wasn't looking for something high-end because all i really wanted to do was shoot pics of my kids snorkeling and scuba diving. I didn't want a disposable because they aren't digital, you usually have to wind them which is a real pain in the water, and they shoot poor pictures. My wife bought me a $500 top-of-the-line underwater point-and-shoot Panasonic Lumix but I took it back because it was overkill. It was waterproof to 40 feet, had an altimeter, etc -- I didn't need all that. I found this Kodak camera and it was perfect. It worked great -- we took on jet skis, on snorkeling trips, and down to 11 feet underwater scuba diving. It never had an issue -- it started up quickly, operated simply and reliably, and the photos are just fine. Frankly, the videos are even better -- I was surprised at good they are! Of course, the photos don't compare to my $2,000 Nikon DSLR, but I wasn't expecting them to. I just wanted a camera that could capture some of the memories of the water fun on our sailing trip, and this did it.
I can't recall now what modes I shot in, but I found one better than the other. We also were in the water at a time when there's a green tint due to some stuff floating around (again I don't remember what it's called-but it makes the water not so clear). I do remember the quality outside the water at a distance wasn't great. But it's ok for under water. I've attached some photos so you can see for yourself.
Minus one star only because it's not perfect; some of the pictures were blurry and/or off color, the vast majority came out just fine, though.