Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digita...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 7% off the $79.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
- Waterproof up to 10 ft underwater
- 2.4 in. 112K TFT color LCD display
- Equipped with Kodak's Smart Capture feature
- Amazing HD quality pictures
- Lets you simultaneously share to multiple social networks, e-mail and PULSE Digital Frame
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Built-in Microphone
- Built-in Flash
- Video Capability
- Minimum RAM: 1024
- Mac Compatible
From the Manufacturer
Ready for life unlimited. Whether it’s a dunk in the pool, a downpour on the hiking trail, or a spilled drink at the restaurant, check out the great outdoors without worrying about dirt, dust, and sand. Be ready with the KODAK EASYSHARE SPORT Camera. Take your best shot—up to 10 ft underwater. Plus, wherever you go, your friends will wish they were there. With Kodak’s Share button you can tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing to friends or uploading to popular social networking sites2.
Only KODAK Digital Cameras allow you to simultaneously share to multiple social networks and e-mail1.
Kodak’s Share button makes sharing your videos and pictures as simple with One Button Upload:
• Just press Share when in review mode
• Choose your favorite sharing destinations: FACEBOOK, e-mail, KODAK Gallery and KODAK PULSE Digital Frames2, and other popular sharing sites
• Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card and your videos or pictures are automatically uploaded to the destination(s)1
Kodak’s exclusive Share Button:
• Automatically shares when you connect to a PC1
• Tags to the largest number of socialnetworks3
• Uploads friend tags to FACEBOOK1
Take a swim and take your best shot: Waterproof*, dustproof**, and worry proof
• Take the plunge—shoot stills and video up to 10 ft underwater
• Go anywhere—dustproof design lets you shoot in just about any environment
• Don’t get the blues—underwater white balance mode gives true-to-life colors in the pool or under the waves
* IEC 60529 IPX8 compliant
** IEC 60529 IP6X compliant
• Share your world big and bright with 12 MP: More megapixels means you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality. Make stunning prints up to 30 x 40 in.
• 2.4 in. bright LCD: Relive moments and view pictures with brilliance and clarity thanks to KODAK Color Science
• Face detection: For great shots of friends and family, face detection locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings
• Never miss a moment with AA batteries: Your camera is always ready to go using convenient AA batteries
Kodak's Smart Capture feature: Beautiful pictures, more often-automatically
Become a better photographer with a smarter camera. Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.
• Intelligent scene detection—analyzes the scene to give you better pictures under various conditions
• Intelligent capture control—automatically sets camera settings for clear, sharp pictures even in low light and challenging situations
• Intelligent image processing—reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors
What’s In the Box: Everything you need to shoot and share
• KODAK EASYSHARE SPORT Camera
• KODAK Alkaline AA Batteries or equivalent
• Wrist strap
• USB cable
• User Guide
1 All Kodak digital still and video cameras manufactured in 2011 or later.
2 KODAK PULSE Display and KODAK Gallery support still pictures; video not supported.
3 Sharing sites vary by region
Top Customer Reviews
Let me begin by explaining that I am an avid photographer; I have over $10,000 in high end DSLR equipment and lenses. I have over 20,000 photos in my collection. I know something about photography.
I recently went on a sailing vacation with my family and wanted a simple digital camera to take in the water. I wasn't looking for something high-end because all i really wanted to do was shoot pics of my kids snorkeling and scuba diving. I didn't want a disposable because they aren't digital, you usually have to wind them which is a real pain in the water, and they shoot poor pictures. My wife bought me a $500 top-of-the-line underwater point-and-shoot Panasonic Lumix but I took it back because it was overkill. It was waterproof to 40 feet, had an altimeter, etc -- I didn't need all that. I found this Kodak camera and it was perfect. It worked great -- we took on jet skis, on snorkeling trips, and down to 11 feet underwater scuba diving. It never had an issue -- it started up quickly, operated simply and reliably, and the photos are just fine. Frankly, the videos are even better -- I was surprised at good they are! Of course, the photos don't compare to my $2,000 Nikon DSLR, but I wasn't expecting them to. I just wanted a camera that could capture some of the memories of the water fun on our sailing trip, and this did it.
|Length: 0:44 Mins|
although it's more orange than red, i like my new c123... i carefully read every review, and although i can understand why some folks are disappointed, i am more than happy with this camera after playing with it, taking indoor, outdoor, and yes, even close-up shots!
the controls are fairly intuitive, but i found that i had to set up the camera before it would take acceptable pictures (specifically, the 'sharp' selection under 'Sharpness' on the Capture menu; you may also want to manually select an ISO if you're going to be in the same lighting conditions for your picture session - see below)
this camera works with my version of iPhoto on an older iMac, so i'm grateful - the kodak setup was fairly easy: plug in the camera, turn it on, install the resulting kodak.pkg from the Desktop, etc. ... i use 'Other Application' for the 'Computer Connection' item under the Setup menu...Read more ›
|Length: 0:16 Mins|
A great price for a camera I can re-use and not have to worry about getting wet.
Takes great pics in/under the water and you can also record videos (no zoom when in video mode).
When turning on it is ready to take pictures very quickly.
So far it has not eaten batteries, which is good because it does not appear to turn off automatically.
Has other modes if you want to use the camera for more than taking pictures in the water but we have not really tried them out.
Soon, I am going to attempt to upload a video taken in our pool. Also, wanted to add one great thing about this camera - we left it out side overnight and it rained. It was really a relief to know that my camera didnt get ruined simply because I forgot to bring it in after swimming!
Kids are having a great time using this camera, so much so I may have to go ahead and pick up a 2nd one! It is really holding up to being roughly handled.
added a very short clip of my dog. my son uses the camera 1st above the water then underneath and then above again. I have also noticed that when in video mode, the camera is picking up sound underwater! it's pretty cool, I wasn't expecting that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Takes good underwater pictures, but the wrist band keeps falling off. Dangerous to lose camera in the ocean.Published 1 month ago by Angeli in STL
buy more than 10 cameras for gifts in December and each cost $ 59, now I see this price and WOOO worth.Published 2 months ago by Mauricio Arvelaez
This is a fabulous little gem. I have used this on every vacation for the past few years and it still takes marvelous pictures. Everyone always asks me what camera I used. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sharon
I've had this camera for about 4 years. Take pretty crappy pics (dark) on land but the underwater pics are much better. Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. Bruns