Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Red
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on January 18, 2012
Here's the thing - this camera does NOT COME with a memory card. So when you pull it out of the package - there are 2 batteries and you can take 1 (YES - ONE) picture. For novices - this means you must also buy an SD card - which granted is about $1 / per 1 GB (I bought an 8GB card here on Amazon). I think this is because "memory size" is a personal choice and since it effects overall price I sort of understand why the camera comes without... But my point is that it doesn't exactly "work" out of the box. However, the camera, once I got a SD card, works really well. My 5 year old is the primary user - it seems to take great pictures for her - very easily. And the 5x zoom is great for really close up stuff that kids like. So overall, good camera, but you need 2 purchases - the camera and an SD card.
44 comments| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2011
I bought this item to give as a gift for Christmas. It was shipped and delivered in less than a week, which was fantastic not worrying whether it would get here in time. It was a great price and I am very happy with the quality of the pictures. It has a slight delay from the moment you click the top and it takes the picture but it's still better than some cameras I've had. This is a great starter camera, particularly for a teenager which is the one that received it.
on April 9, 2012
I gave this camera to my mom for Christmas. I've used it as much as she has and I've been the one to transfer the pictures off the camera to the computer. She hates this camera and I've got to agree with her. The "easy share" is not so easy but she isn't that concerned with that. It's the quality of the pictures that is so horrible. They are so foggy. It looks like there is some type of film over the lens but I've cleaned it several times and it is still there. See the images I added to see what I'm talking about. Don't waste your money on this camera.
review image review image
44 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2012
I know you men out there may not define a camera as "cute" but, that's what comes to mind when I see it. It wokrs well; takes great quality pics and has other great specs about it for not being a high end rated camera. Its definitly a great buy.
on February 26, 2013
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter and she loves it. It's very easy to use and the pictures come out very clear. Would definitely recommend this camera!
on June 9, 2013
I have had a couple Kodak Easyshare cameras at work. They were great. When it came time get my wife a new camera, I thought of the Kodak for it's ease of use and easy downloading using the Kodak Easyshare software. I noted during purchase that Kodak was not going to support the camera anymore. I assumed that meant they wouldn't be updating the software. So I happily bought the camera. I have since found out that not only is Kodak not going to upgrade the software, they have completely pulled the software off the web. They do apologize for any inconvenience. There are a few sites that say they have the software, I tried 3 of them, the software doesn't work, and others want to sell you somthing else at a price. Ergo, what would have been a great little camera for my wife is almost useless. Extricating pictures from the camera is a pain, and not somthing my wife will ever want to learn to do. As well since buying it 3 weeks ago the price has dropped almost in half. Should tell you somthing. Don't buy a Kodak camera, unless you already have the software.Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - BlackKodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Silver
on May 29, 2012
The category point-and-shot really describes this product. Great pictures and fast shutter, even with targets in movement. I'm pleased with the price-result ratio. The size is very confortable.
on January 3, 2013
Really liking the camera so far .. But buy a card for it if you want to use it. on the high pic setting which is the default setting, I accidently took one picture and the capacity was full. After adding the 4g card , I lowered the pixels down to 3 megapixles and took 98 pictures during the holidays and still had room. the lens zoom is internal , the lens does not move forward . It a good camera for the price. Kinda small for my big hands , but I got used to it
on February 14, 2015
I don't like this camera at all. I bought it to be a small compact, quick point and shoot camera. While it's small and compact it is by no means quick. It seem like I have to wait like 2-3 seconds after pressing the shutter button for it to actually take the picture. It's a complete joke - I hate this camera - it's junk
on May 4, 2012
Bought this specifically to use at a bday party in a nite club. Even in the dark it worked great! Plus its light weight & small enuff to tuck in a prty sized handbag :-) You def have to buy an sd card for use from the start. But i'd learned that from another reviewer.