Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kodak Easyshare C360 5 MP Digital Camera with 3xOp..." and save over 90% off the $279.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Kodak Easyshare C360 5 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom
|Price:||$268.98 + $4.72 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 13-by-17-inch prints
- Kodak Retinar aspheric all glass lens with 3x optical zoom
- 17 easy-to-use scene modes for common shooting environments; 2-inch LCD monitor
- Store images in 32MB internal memory or on separately sold Secure Digital memory cards
- Powered by 2 AA-size batteries (non-rechargeable included, rechargeable NiMH recommended)
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Share all that makes you smile. Memories are meant to be shared. With the KODAK C360 Digital Camera, you can capture and share life's moments with remarkable ease. A 5.0 megapixel and 3X Optical Zoom Glass Aspheric Lens offer a crisp image without losing image quality when getting close to your subject. Unpack the camera from the box and you're ready to go. 14 shooting modes such as Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sport, Night Portrait, Snow, Beach, Self Portrait, Party, Fireworks, Backlight, Children, Burst and the more commonly known Automatic mode
From the Manufacturer
Smart. Stunning. Simple. The smart C360--designed for all that captivates you. This 5.0-megapixel camera comes with a 3x optical zoom, 17 easy-to-access scene modes, 5 color modes, on-camera picture-enhancing features, an on-camera Share button and Favorites feature, and is powered by the Kodak Color Science Chip, which delivers brilliant, accurate color and flesh tones.
3x Optical Zoom
- The Kodak Retinar aspheric all glass lens captures crisp detail
- 3x optical zoom (35mm equivalent: 34-102mm) gets closer to your subject without losing image quality
Scene and Color Modes, Plus Video Capture
Choose the right mode to get your shot:
- Automatic--optimal setting for most standard situations
- Portrait--places the subject in sharp focus, softens the background
- Landscape--provides maximum sharpness for distant scenes
- Close-up--captures sharp, full-frame images at close range
- Sport--captures subject in action without blurring
- Night Portrait--clearly captures both subject and background at night
- Snow--use for bright snow scene
- Beach--use for bright beach scene
- Self-Portrait--use for close-up of self
- Party--use for photos of people in indoor setting in lower light
- Fireworks--use for photos of fireworks
- Backlight--use for photos when light is behind the subject
- Children--captures action photos of children in bright light
- Burst--lets you take up to 3 pictures in quick succession at 3 fps
- Night Landscape--provides maximum sharpness for distant scenes at night
- Text--for sharp text when photographing documents
- Flower--captures close-up photos of flowers in bright light
- Museum/Manner--use when sound or flash are not desired
Bring Out Your Creative Side with Color Modes
- High color, Natural color, Low color
Catch All the Action with Continuous Video
- Capture life in motion with continuous VGA (640 × 480 at 24 fps) video featuring audio
- Share universally with Quicktime video format
- Capture and create with digital red-eye reduction, on-camera cropping, and blurry picture detection
- Review your pictures--even in direct sunlight--with the 2.0-inch (5.0-centimeter) high-resolution color display
- See your vertical shots vertically with auto picture rotation
- Get shooting right away with 32 MB internal memory (28MB available for image storage) and an SD/MMC card expansion slot
- Get the light just right with built-in flash
- Magnify pictures on the display in one touch
- Set the timer for group picture-taking made simple
Sharing is one-touch simple
The C360 is part of the Kodak EasyShare System, so sharing your pictures is one-button simple. Just press Share.
On-Camera Share Button
- Sharing starts right on the back of the camera
- Have a picture you want to share? Tag it with the exclusive on-camera Share button and it will be ready to print or e-mail later
Kodak EasyShare Software
- Kodak EasyShare Software is included
- Works seamlessly with EasyShare Cameras and Docks for one-touch transfer and sharing
- The simple way to edit, organize, print, and view a slideshow
- The exclusive One Touch To Better Pictures feature automatically adjusts your inkjet printer settings for high-quality pictures when used with Kodak Inkjet Photo Papers
Kodak EasyShare Camera Dock Series 3 (optional accessory)
- Transfer button instantly uploads pictures to your computer for viewing, printing, and e-mailing
- Charges your camera battery in 3.5 hours or less (actual battery charging time may vary by camera model)
Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock Series 3 (optional accessory)
- Create real Kodak Pictures in four selectable sizes up to 4 × 6 inches (10 × 15 centimeters) in 90 seconds or less (actual print speed may vary)
- Use it with or without a computer
- Transfer pictures at the touch of a button and charge your cameras battery with ease
- Imagelink Print System compatible
What's in the Box
Kodak EasyShare C360 zoom digital camera, Kodak non-rechargeable digital camera battery, USB cable and video out cables, wrist strap, integrated lens shutter, Kodak EasyShare software, Getting Started kit, custom camera insert that fits optional Kodak EasyShare Series 3 camera and printer docks, 32 MB internal memory
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things changed for me when my husband bought me the Kodak EasyShare C360 and Printer Dock last Christmas. Although I still feel a bit guilty to admit this, I love my EasyShare digital camera more than any film camera I've ever owned! It is extremely easy to use and yet has a great variety of options. For basic picture-taking, there is an auto feature; simply turn the dial to it and go. However, you can also chose from several other alternatives, including action, close-up, portrait, and landscape. In addition, the camera has a separate series of "scene" settings which allow you to customize your picture-taking even further--these scenes include children, beach, snow, even fireworks! I especially like using the indoor party setting, which eliminates the poorly lit, poorly exposed indoor shots that you get with other cameras, and the self-portrait, which makes for some fun shots. Oh, did I mention that this camera makes movies, too? The video and sound quality is excellent.
Now on to the printer dock. The best thing about this feature is that when you are not using the camera, you simply set it back down on the printer dock to recharge. This works perfectly for recharging the camera after relatively short (e.g., a day or two) usage periods, but for longer trips, I purchased an inexpensive battery recharger. So far, the only time I had to swap out the batteries was when I was away for a long weekend and took several hundred pictures at my sister's wedding (and even then, the camera didn't start to lose its charge until the very end of the weekend). The printer dock also provides an easy way to transfer the pictures from the camera to your computer, although you can print pictures directly from the camera. I haven't used the actual print features of the printer dock very often, but when I have, I've been impressed with the high quality photos produced.
The camera itself provides wonderfully clear, sharp images, whether you are just viewing them on your computer, printing from the printer dock, or printing elsewhere (e.g., the Kodak Gallery online, which is what I usually do). The camera also offers many additional features that I don't use, such as being able to tag pictures to share. I do use the excellent zoom, the timer function, and the burst photo option (lets you take a rapid series of pictures). The 32 MB of memory is sufficient for casual use, but since memory cards are readily available and relatively inexpensive, I upgraded to a 1 GB memory card, which allows me almost 800 photos. The one minor complaint I have about this camera is the accompanying EasyShare software. Although it is convenient--especially with the ease of uploading your pictures to the online Kodak Gallery--I think it could have been much more user-friendly.
Overall, however, I am thrilled with this camera and printer dock combination, and I would highly recommend it to other casual photo enthusiasts like myself!
Most recent customer reviews
Never had the first problem!Read more