4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Kodak Wi-Fi Card for Easyshare One Digital Camera and Printer Dock Plus
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Share and print pictures wirelessly anytime and anywhere
- 802.11b compliant
- 64 and 128-bit WEP, WPA for enhanced security
- Secure Digital Input/Output card, requires SDIO-capable slot on camera
- Works with Easyshare-One and Printer Dock Plus
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||0.8 x 7 x 8.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.18 pounds|
Share and print pictures wirelessly Anytime. Anywhere. With your Wi-Fi® enabled KODAK Digital Camera and the KODAK EASYSHARE Printer Dock Plus, printing wirelessly at home is a snap.
From the Manufacturer
Share and print pictures wirelessly. Anytime. Anywhere. With your Wi-Fi enabled Kodak digital camera and the Kodak Easyshare Printer Dock Plus, printing wirelessly at home is a snap.
- 802.11b compliant
- Enterprise and consumer security includes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA
- Secure Digital Input/Output (SDIO) card
- Requires SDIO enabled SD slot
This accessory works with the following products:
- Printer Dock Plus
Top customer reviews
What a great item for a FANTASTIC printer.
It took less than 10 minutes to get it into my network. Just plug the card into the printer and it came up in the network ready to configure.
The 5000 printer even has BlueTooth. If you want to go wireless this Kodak
card and printer is the way to go.