Kodak Easyshare M1093IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
|Price:||$186.98 + $5.07 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Resolution (10-megapixel) for high-quality prints up to 30 x 40 inches
- Optical zoom lens 3x , 5x digital zoom; HD still capture and HD video
- Three-inch wide-angle indoor/outdoor color display; Face Detection
- Optical image stabilization and blur reduction technology reduce blur caused by camera shake
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Auto Focus Technology|
|Display Resolution Maximum||230,000|
|Display Size||3 inches|
|Effective Still Resolution||10.1 MP|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||6,400|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||64|
|Exposure Control Type|
|External Memory Included||Yes|
|Flash Memory Type||SD/SDHC card, Internal|
|Flash Type||Built-in flash|
|Flash Type||Built-in Flash|
|Focus Description||Multi-zone AF (5 zone), Center zone AF|
|Focus Type||Autofocus Only|
|ISO Range||Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, (6400 at 3.1 MP)|
|Image Aspect Ratio||4:3, 3:2, 16:9|
|Item Dimensions||2.32 x 0.87 x 3.78 inches|
|Item Display Weight||4.76 ounces|
|Item Weight||0.41 pounds|
|Lens Type||Zoom lens|
|Macro Focus Range||7 cm|
|Maximum Aperture Range||F3.1 - F5.7|
|Maximum Focal Length||105 mm|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||1/1448 of a second|
|Maximum horizontal resolution||3,648|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 MB|
|Metering||Multi, Center-weighted, Spot|
|Minimum Focal Length||35 mm|
|Minimum Shutter Speed||8 seconds|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||10 MP|
|Optical Sensor Size||1/2.3"|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CCD|
|Photo Sensor Technology||CCD|
|Sensor Cleaning Method||No|
|Shipping Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||Kodak KLIC-7004 Lithium-Ion, & charger|
|Video Capture Format||MPEG-4, H.264|
|Video Capture Resolution||1280 x 720, 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 30 fps|
|Water Resistance Level||Not Water Resistant|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kodak Easyshare M1093IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
Canon PowerShot ELPH 160 (Silver) B00RKNMORM
|Shipping||$5.07||$4.96||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||greatpower 8||Trustful Tech||DeBishop33||Adorama Camera|
|Optical Zoom||3 x||7 x||3 x||8 x|
|Viewfinder||None||None||Optical (tunnel)||fixed LCD|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||10 MP||20.1 MP||12.1 MP||20 MP|
|Display Size||3 inches||2.7 inches||2.5 inches||2.7 inches|
|Includes External Memory||Y||N||N||N|
|Dimensions||2.32 inches x 3.78 inches x 0.87 inches||2.3 inches x 0.9 inches x 3.9 inches||2.2 inches x 3.43 inches x 0.71 inches||2.2 inches x 4 inches x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.41 pounds||0.28 pounds||0.34 pounds||0.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Make your camera do all the work for you. Underneath its sleek exterior, the Kodak EasyShare M1093 IS digital camera is a powerhouse that takes beautiful pictures - automatically. Smart capture ensures your subjects are in focus and brilliant. Who knew so much technology could fit into such an affordable little package?
EasyShare M1093IS Highlights
Amazing quality prints with 10-megapixel resolution 10 megapixels for stunning prints up to 30 x 40 inches. However you choose to print--at home, at retail, or online--trust Kodak for picture quality thats truly exceptional and for memories that will last.
3x optical zoom lens 3x optical zoom (35 mm equivalent: 32-105 mm) gets you closer to your subjects without reducing image quality and the Kodak Retinar all-glass aspheric lens captures crisp details. 5x digital zoom enlarges your pictures even more.
Image stabilization Image stabilization and blur reduction technology reduce blur caused by camera shake, subject movement or fast action situations to deliver sharper pictures
Who says you can't have it all? The Kodak EasyShare M1093 IS digital camera brings the latest picture-taking technology right to your fingertips. With Kodak's innovative Smart Capture feature, it's the take-anywhere camera that does it all--automatically.
Smart Capture feature Take better pictures than ever before. Kodak's innovative Smart Capture feature adjusts camera settings for great pictures in just about any environment--automatically.
- Intelligent scene detection--detects and analyzes scene conditions
- Intelligent capture control--automatically sets camera settings including exposure, focus and ISO for clear, sharp pictures even in low-light and challenging situations
- Intelligent image processing--reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors
HD picture capture
- Capture beautiful HD pictures in 16:9 format
- View your pictures in high definition on an HDTV or other HD devices
- Capture HD quality video
- Capture more video while using less memory with MPEG-4 compression
- Print multiple frames on a 4 x 6-inch print
- Save single frames and e-mail family and friends
- Mark special spots in your video with video bookmarking
- Experience HD video playback at 720p and 1080i resolution
- Show off your still photography in vivid HD
- Connect to your Kodak EasyShare HDTV dock however you want; place your Kodak EasyShare camera on it, use an SD card, USB flash drive, or card reader attached to the USB port
- Display your photos as single pictures, multi-up, or in slideshow format
When the perfect picture taking opportunity arises, well make sure youre ready--with features like face detection, Kodak Perfect Touch technology, scene modes, and much more. And after you take the shot, do even more. Turn your pictures into a multimedia slideshow, complete with music and effects.
Face detection technology For great shots of friends and family, face detection technology locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings
High ISO Capture the details in low light conditions and fast action situations with high ISO (up to 3200)
Show off your pictures
- Get a good look at your pictures on the large 3.0-inch wide-angle viewing color LCD
- Whether you shoot your pictures vertically or horizontally, view them right side up with auto picture rotation
- Never forget the details of your pictures with text tags
- Let your pictures have their say with sound tags
Multimedia slideshow Tell your story your way using the multimedia slideshow feature
- Turn your pictures into a creative multimedia slideshow right from your camera
- Set the mood when you choose from pre-loaded sound themes to accompany your slideshow
- Insert creative transitions and bring your pictures to life
- Record continuous HD video (1280 x 720 pixels) at 30 fps or VGA video (640 x 480 pixels) at 30 fps with sound and on-camera editing
- Video print options include 1, 4, 9, and 16-up prints
- Capture more video while using less memory with MPEG-4 compression
- Capture great shots time after time with multiple scene and color modes such as portrait, children, snow, beach, and backlight
- Combine up to three shots into one large picture with on-camera panorama stitch mode
- Easily create great shots with features such as on-camera cropping, auto picture rotation and undo-delete
- Make better, brighter pictures
- Relive your memories in richer detail
- Clear up dark shadows to reveal more smiles
- Dont miss a shot if your memory card becomes full--switch to in-camera memory quickly, thanks to the internal memory plus feature
- 32 MB internal memory and SD/SDHC card expansion slot let you start shooting right out of the box
- Make a statement--pocketable with stylish colors and fun accessories to choose from including bags, wrist and neck straps
- Selectable start-up sound themes available
The M1093 is part of the Kodak EasyShare system, so sharing your pictures is amazingly simple. Just press Share.
On-camera Share button
- Sharing starts right on the back of the camera
- Have a picture you want to share? Tag it using the exclusive on-camera Share button and it will be ready to print or e-mail later
- English, French, and German photo card templates turn pictures into 4 x 6-inch announcements, invitations, holiday cards, and more, right at home
- Get more out of Kodak EasyShare software with a variety of useful tips
- Use Kodak EasyShare software to access your pictures at the Kodak Gallery--then view, edit, and save them to My Collection
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
The difference? If anything, the Kodak's picture quality was slightly superior at a forced 100 ISO in low light and it was a wash using auto-modes. The Kodak's video quality, while not truly up to par to a promised "720p HD quality," is far superior to what I've seen to other budget point-and-shoots, and with proper lighting is much better than your average, ultra-grainy Youtube-quality video from point-and-shoots.
The interface on the Kodak is much, much easier to use, much to my relief! I'm not a big fan of the Canon's menu navigation and buttons, whereas I'd compare the Kodak to the very easy to use budget Nikon Coolpix.
Is it the best 8-10 megapixel on the market? I can't claim enough expertise to pronounce anything definitive; I haven't tested every camera in this class. But considering the price, considering some of the competition at this price point, and considering that you have to have modest expectations for a point-and-shoot that's less than $300 these days, you're getting a lot for your money in a very sleek form factor. Video quality, Kodak service support, and being able to charge through USB are added bonuses. I'm perfectly happy with this camera, so I'm pleased to recommend it.
Even though I was wary of making a purchase from Kodak (aren't they the polaroid guys and now by definition obsolete? What do they know about digital cameras), I decided to take the dive and purchase a kodak camera after a ton of research. I am certainly glad I did. I believe if kodak keeps making cameras of this quality, they will soon be able to compete much more consistently with the dominant japanese brands.
Granted I'm not a professional photographer but I do like to do a ton of online research before I purchase any electronics and a digital camera is no exception. After probably several hours of research comparing reviews and sample shots, I decided on the M1093 because it had good reviews for photo quality. Here are a few I referenced:
I also compared actual shots on digitalversus.com a useful tool for any shopper. Here is a comparison of studio shots with one of the other cameras I was looking at, the panasonic fx500.
I'm no expert, but to my eye, the kodak pictures just looked cleaner and brighter. The "poor lighting" shot was especially an eye opener.
Basically, I had the budget to buy a camera twice as expensive, but why bother when this camera is cheaper and had all the features and quality i was looking for in a point in shoot i.e. great picture quality, good build quality, ease of use and finally 720p video mode. Granted the video isn't great due to a lack of IS at the 720p resolution but for family shoots this will do the trick.
At the end of the day.Read more ›
I lost it after three weeks and really miss it! I didn't order the same model to replace it, though--I went with the waterproof, shockproof Olympus 1050sw (Olympus Stylus 1050SW 10.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Black)) that I can use by the pool without fear. In terms of features it's about the same as the kodak but without optical image stabilization. Overall, though, I would recommend this camera for the casual photographer.
I bought my Kodak M1093 and the pictures were so clear and sharp. I did take the same exact photo with the Kodak and with the Nikon. What a difference!
The only problem that I find, is the little toggle button. Its so small and very hard to use, when you are trying to go to the menu and change modes. They need a different style menu button would be great, like the Samsung that has a menu wheel.
But for the price and size, it is very easy to use, as long as you stay in auto mode
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was just what I was looking for and I am enjoying using it!!!Published 6 months ago by Robert E Parrish
This little camera works amazingly well considering it is not the latest or greatest. It more than meet my expectations. I would highly recommend this camera.Published 13 months ago by Daniel G.
It broke about 6 months after I bought it. I just use my iPhone...just as good pics!Published 17 months ago by Julie R. Starr
Nice small camera that is easy to carry around. Takes good pictures up close, not real good at far away pictures.Published 18 months ago by S. Wellman
Best camera I have ever used. Small and compact. Takes great scenic and panoramic pictures while on vacation. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Michael
Camera just stopped working after several months use so I bought another, same model. Stopped working again! Fool me twice shame on me!Published on December 2, 2013 by LJ Gerig
the strap on my daughters old Easyshare broke, hitting the pavement broke the lens. so i got her this one, she hasn't complained so i guess she is happy with it. Read morePublished on June 20, 2013 by Papa G