- Built-in Microphone
- Built-in Flash
- Image Stabilization
- Video Capability
- Video Recording
Kodak Easyshare Touch M5370 16 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom, HD Video Capture and 3.0-Inch Capacitive Touchscreen LCD (Silver)
- 16 megapixels; SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH, 5X Wide Optical Zoom
- 3" Capacitive Touch Screen
- Kodak's Smart Capture Technology
- Record videos in HD
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery and MICROSD/MICROSDHC card slot
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You’ve got the shot. Now Share it with a touch. With its brilliant high-resolution capacitive touchscreen LCD and our exclusive Share button, the Kodak EasyShare Touch M5370 camera makes it simple to take, organize, edit, and share incredible pictures and videos with a touch. Whether you’re on the prowl for new shoes or headed out to the clubs, sharing your scene is simple with the Kodak EasyShare Touch M5370 camera. The high-resolution capacitive touchscreen LCD shows off your picture’s brilliant colors and vivid details. And its wide-angle lens gets everyone in the shot. When you’re ready to share, update your status by pressing Kodak’s exclusive Share button. Simply tag pictures or videos and connect to a PC to e-mail to friends and the Kodak PULSE Display or upload to Kodak Gallery and other popular sharing sites.
Pick a color to complement your personality and style
The Kodak EasyShare Touch M5370 comes in some of the boldest colors out there—the perfect match for the hottest features contained inside.
Kodak’s Share button makes sharing your videos and pictures as simple with One Button Upload:
• Just press Share when in review mode
• Choose your favorite sharing destinations: Facebook1, e-mail, Kodak Gallery and Kodak PULSE Digital Frames2, and other popular sharing sites
• Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card and your videos or pictures are automatically uploaded to the destination(s)1
Kodak’s exclusive Share Button:
• Automatically shares when you connect to a PC1
• Tags to the largest number of socialnetworks3
• Uploads friend tags to Facebook1
• Automatically saves up to 20 people tags
• Instantly recognizes up to five faces in a single image
•Makes finding and tagging friends easy
Kodak EasyShare Software
The complete solution for transferring, online sharing, e-mailing, organizing, editing, and creative printing of your pictures
• Organize your pictures with your own tags, star ratings, and date and time stamps, then use the search feature to quickly find any picture in your collection
• Edit your pictures with ease—select from a variety of simple tools that reduce red-eye, improve lighting, remove wrinkles and blemishes, and add text
• Create photo projects online or at home—choose from hundreds of templates and designs to create album pages, cards, invitations and much more
• Manually upload to the Facebook1, e-mail, Kodak Gallery and Kodak PULSE Digital Frames2, and other popular sharing sites
Capture stunning pictures in tight spots or from far away
• The 5X SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH Optical Zoom Lens gets in close for extraordinary details on faraway shots
• Capture dramatic shots in tight quarters with the 28 mm wide-angle lens and reduce blur caused by subject movement or fast-action situations
• The camera automatically minimizes the effects of camera shake to deliver clearer, sharper pictures
Creative modes and artistic effects
• Get great shots time after time with multiple scene & color modes, including auto, sport, portrait, snow, fireworks, and backlight
• Add a classic flair to your pictures with film effects—KODACOLOR, KODACHROME, EKTACHROME, TRI-X, T-MAX, or Sepia
• Make your pictures even more personal with post-capture effects such as spot color, photo captions, background blur, borders and tints, and photobooth mode
Amazing quality with 16 megapixels
• 16 MP means you can make stunning prints up to 30 x 40 in. allowing you to crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality
Just tap...swipe...or drag—editing and sharing is super simple!
• Explore your pictures on the brilliant and intuitive 3 in. HVGA high-resolution touchscreen display featuring 2X more resolution than standard displays
• Kodak Color Science technology built-in for brighter, more vibrant details
• With the slightest touch, you'll get a responsive, fluid experience allowing you to take advantage of your camera's built-in features
• Change a mode, review, tag, or edit your pictures and videos—it’s easy on our capacitive touchscreen display
Shoot video as the moment happens
• The conveniently located dedicated video record button captures 720p HD video
• Review and edit videos right on the camera, using the bright touchscreen display or debut your videos in full glory on your HDTV with the optional remote control and HDMI cable4
Kodak’s Face Recognition makes it easy to find friends
• Automatically recognizes up to 20 pre-tagged faces
• Recognizes up to five faces in a single image
• Once a friend is tagged, that information stays with the picture wherever it goes
• Find them easily by choosing a name or face
Be ready and recharged at a moment’s notice
• Get energy that lasts with the power of the included Li-Ion rechargeable battery and in-camera charging
• Smaller, lighter battery with higher voltage and energy capacity
• Don’t miss a shot if your memory card becomes full—switch to in camera memory quickly, thanks to the internal memory plus feature
• With the MICROSD/MICROSDHC card slot, you can add up to 4 GB of memory—plenty of room for all your pictures
Kodak's Smart Capture feature
Beautiful pictures, more often-automatically. Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment
• Intelligent scene detection—analyzes the scene to give you better pictures under various conditions
• Intelligent capture control—automatically adjusts camera exposure, focus, and ISO for clear pictures in any environment, even in low light
• Intelligent image processing—reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors
What’s In the Box: Everything you need to shoot and share
• Kodak EasyShare M5370 Digital Camera
• Kodak Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery KLIC-7006
• Kodak USB AC adapter for in-camera charging
• Wrist strap
• USB cable
• User Guide
Warranty: One Year
1 All Kodak digital still and video cameras manufactured in 2011 or later
2 Kodak PULSE Display and Kodak Gallery support still pictures; video not supported
3 Sharing sites vary by region
4 Kodak AV Cable available as an optional accessory
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:25 Mins|
IMPORTANT UPDATE February 9, 2012: It has just been announced that Kodak is exiting the digital camera business. Please see Comment #7 for further details. Nonetheless, because it is so good, I still highly recommend buying this camera.
I am very pleased with this little Kodak Easyshare Touch M5370 Digital Camera (Blue) and I am certain than anyone buying one will be just as pleased.
Ease of use is very important, in my opinion, in small cameras such as this which are meant for snapshots, both candid and posed. When taking such pictures, the user often does not have the time nor the inclination to play with camera settings. He or she just wants to turn the camera on and take the pictures (or videos) quickly - and have them turn out perfectly.
That's what you will achieve with this camera 99% of the time - and that with just using the Smart Capture mode.
Turning on is almost instantaneous and turning off is equally quick.
You can see from my video that the camera adjusts to scenes with different light levels quickly and unobtrusively. Focus is automatic (of course) and very quick. (When taking video, sound is recorded even when zooming.)
Not only do videos turn out perfectly, so do still pictures - and without any extraneous input from the photographer.
Just turn it on and fire away.
Of course this camera is primarily intended for stills. (I do not know of any way to add a still picture to this review; that's why I attached a video taken with the camera. At least you can see the quality of the images it produces.Read more ›
1. The photos you'll get with this little camera are pixel-dense, so you can enlarge your photos up to 40" x 30" (or the biggest size on your printer). It offers almost double the pixels of my very expensive single lens reflex camera.
2. Colors are accurate, and, with the 5X SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH Optical Zoom Lens, sharpness is excellent (with a single exception mentioned below). This is especially valuable because sharpening photos in digital labs will sometimes pixelate your photo and, therefore, may not produce the results you hoped for.
3. The camera itself is tiny and weighs very little, making it perfect to slip in a pocket or purse where it can be easily retrieved for quick use. Say you're on a shopping trip, and you wonder "Is this the right scarf for Aunt Maisy?" Grab a quick shot, head for the nearest internet connection, and upload your find to you mom for an almost instant response. Another step into the future of photography!
4. Play with your photos while they're still in the camera. Crop them, change their color or get rid of color altogether, decorate them with frames - there's plenty of options for editing your photos before you get home. The easy-to-use touch screen provides you lots of possibilities -- instantly!
5. Share those shots with friends.Read more ›
I am not a camera expert by any stretch of the imagination. My wife is, and she likes this camera. Her photos are mainly close ups of food that she uses for her blog. Great pictures, makes me jealous. I had her put down her DSLR and try some shots with this Kodak Easyshare. The pictures turned out fantastic, and she gave it her stamp of approval.
Here are the things I like about this camera,
-You can charge it with a USB cable hooked to your PC, or use the supplied USB cable and wall plug. I am not a fan of cameras that take regular batteries that constantly need to be changed, or cameras that need to have the included battery removed and placed on a charger.
-Uploading pictures to your computer is pretty effortless and automatic. Set the destination once and it does the rest of the work for you.
-You can take a picture, edit it, tag it, add comments, then the next time you connect it to your PC the camera will upload the picture and comments to Facebook. That is a pretty handy feature.
-The touchscreen is fantastic. It is very intuitive and easy to use. I like the touchscreen much better than having to play with buttons and a scroll wheel.
-The camera only takes about a second to take a picture when you first turn it on. That means you are much less likely to miss a shot waiting for your camera to turn on.
-There are a lot of settings built into the camera. While I mainly use Smartcapture, which takes excellent pictures, there are a number of other settings.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Takes good pictures, but after a few months, it started taking pictures without my taking them. It flashes on its own. Rather disconcerting and annoying. Read morePublished 18 months ago by JBug
Camera exceeded my expectations. Excellent Pictures and EASY to USE Camera.Published 18 months ago by Gerald W. Mattos