Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on June 1, 2009
I enjoy this product very much. I have very clear and detailed pictures. Night pictures are great with this camera. This is a very good deal.
on December 15, 2009
No matter how I priced this out per piece, I couldn't come close to beating this deal.
I researched cameras for a few weeks, this got great Editor reviews from the bigger tech-sites as being a "turn-the-corner" product from Kodak. I was looking for something that could take great everyday pics but that would also capture sharp crisp pics of aquarium/fish shots. I'm still learning all this camera can do and so far I couldn't be more pleased with the results I'm getting. I'm getting some incredible breath-taking pics with this through glass and water.
I would highly recommend the Z1015-IS to any amature photographer (like me)that wants to step-it-up a few notches. Great job Kodak!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.