Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 3, 2016
Product advertised as Kodak FHS by Kodak. Said Kodak FHS on invoice also. What was sent by Technical Precision was a generic bulb by Apollo. It works, but not sure for how long because it was not what it was advertised to be.
4 helpful votes
on December 28, 2015
I was in the middle of a project and the light burnt out on the "old" projector. I was glad to be able to get a replacement so easily! Arrived quickly and in a sturdy package. I completed the project and all is good!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on August 14, 2017
If, for some reason, you need to use a slide projector AND need a lamp for it, this Kodak THE lamp is just what you need. I had to give a talk on Africa and my computer wasn't working. I still had slides from the 1970s and 1980s. However, I threw away my projector years ago. I'm very thankful that I could buy a projector and lamp through Amazon.
on November 9, 2016
Amazon listing said it was a "Kodak FHS bulb, by Kodak" I received the three bulbs I ordered, they were manufactured by Apollo, not Kodak. Not one of the three bulbs worked at all.
2 helpful votes
on June 4, 2015
Worked fine for the first couple of times I had used it in my 3M projector (about an hour or so in total). I turned my projector on, the light seemed to work fine, but shut off after about five seconds. I figured it must have been a wiring issue but the filament had just disconnected, not burned out. Seems to be a very low quality product. I will not be buying this again and I recommend going for a higher end bulb. It also came in a 6.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" package that seemed excessively large for such a small bulb and wasn't successful in protecting the bulb if in fact the short life span was due to improper handling during shipping.
review image
on February 15, 2014
I bought two. The lamps work fine. They did not pack them, they just put postage on the tiny little box and mailed them, no packing what so ever. They should be double boxed in peanuts.They wouldn't survive the drop from my hand to the floor. I give the USPS ***** for handling. As far as rating the seller, I don't know what to say. So, I give ***** for the product and shipping time but no stars for the packing. I lucked out that they weren't DOA. How would I handle returning a dead bulb?
2 helpful votes
on July 6, 2015
Quick shipping! This product works great with my Kodak overhead projector from the 1960s. Crazy my grandfather told me he had an overhead projector for me to tinker with. Boy was this an eyeopener!! I thought: "oh great, now I can play the PS3 on a big projector." Gee was I wrong! This light fits overhead SLIDE projectors. It was great we pulled out the old Kodachrome film slides and took a ride back in time! Truly remarkable! Need to stock up on these, not sure how long they will continue to be around!
on March 19, 2015
I purchased 2 lamps for my Kodak projector a few weeks ago and was very pleased that product arrived promptly! I didn't get an opportunity to try the lamp until recently.....what a dissapointment. The first lamp last approximately 30 minutes before it stopped working. I wasn't even able to view a complete carousel of slides....I haven't attempted the second lamp yet. I'm hopeful it will work.
VINE VOICEon February 20, 2014
We have a couple of old slide projectors and a lot of slides taken over about 35 years. Many of them were taken of art work we produced. The slides were both used for art show jurying and a record of work.
I was afraid that we would not be able to replace a bulb for the old projectors. We ordered the Kodak FHS Lamp on Amazon, the old bulb had the same number on it as the new one. We received it in a reasonable time and it works perfectly. Exact match.
on June 24, 2013
The bulb came in a very small box. The bulb box just fit into the shipping box, with peanuts filling the other half. I guess I did the wrong thing by mounting the bulb into the projector with my fingers, not cotton gloves or a cloth. The bulb lasted for 40 to 50 slides and then ceased working.

H. F. Baker

PS: Most interesting that you address me as Henri Boulanger. How did this happen? I don't think you would know that I lived in France pour sept mons.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.