Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on March 21, 2017
great item highly recommended
on July 20, 2012
The product worked only because it was charged by the factory. It would not recharge using the kodak ni-mh charger I already had. I contacted the seller and while they agreed to refund my purchase of a defective battery (since it would not recharge), they deducted a six dollar restocking fee which is inappropriate. Be careful whom you buy from. Since Amazon does screen their sellers very well, this came as quite a shock to me when I reviewed the e-mail confirmation.

Check out the TechFuel line for their version of a rechargable KAA2HR battery. I have successfully purchased and charged one of their batteries as of this review. I will update it if their battery shows any flaws. Their charger BTW includes a plug in for the car so if you have to travel it can charge while you drive. I love Kodak but I will not be clicking "buy" if the seller is Richard's superstore.
on February 28, 2017
Just what I wanted..
on August 6, 2007
After wasting several hard earned dollars toying with non-rechargable batteries for my Kodak digital camera, I finally got smart and made this purchase. I grew very tired of losing picture taking opportunities with my previous batteries and I knew I had to make a change.

These batteries last a very long time between charges and they do not take all that long to recharge. For the small price, it is the only way to go for your camera.

They are highly recommended.
on February 9, 2013
These Kodak KAAHR Ni-MH Rechargeable Digital Camera Batteries are kind of a trap - In that we have had good results with buying one with a Kodak name brand but poor results when buying one that does not have the Kodak brand name but promises to be 'the same'.

These batteries, for us, last about three years. Then, they start to require charging more often and then stop taking a charge.
We've had the Kodak Digital Camera for some 20 years and it continues to work well, when equipped with a good battery.

We've tried to use the non-Kodak name Battery clones with miserable results - lots of DOA and Can't charge this one resulted.

This one is still working well after several months.
on January 17, 2012
I first went to Radio Shack in December to purchase this battery. Two years and six months ago it was priced at $12.50 with a two year warranty. I bought it at that time. Pre-Christmas this year, at RS, it was priced at $32. I did not buy. I complained to RS headquarters about the exhorbant price and they have had it under review for three weeks
This item, I ordered from Amazon. It arrived in about six days and three days before Christmas, which allowed me to use my Kodak camera for Christmas pictures. To date it is working great for me. I would not hesitate ordering this item again through Amazon.

John
on January 20, 2016
great!!
on February 10, 2012
Nice and convenient. Regular batteries would not work more than 5 minutes, so it was frustrating. My son has had this camera for 6 years and he really likes using it. Happy to have the battery back!
on January 9, 2011
i order Kodak KAA2HR Ni-MH Rechargeable Digital Camera Battery and i had send the seller a bad feedback, a complaint about the batteries not working, the seller hasn't reply to me or even try to contact me at all. I pay pretty good money for this batteries, the package was open when i got it and the batteries didn't work from day one, i would like my money refunded to my account or a new battery. It's a shame there are honest people up in here.
you may contact me at pinkym7@msn.com or 413-231-3483
thank u. i'll be waiting for my respond. I hope this time i do get an answer to my many emails.
on November 10, 2009
I got this battery for my parents camera, and I've got to say it's Low Self Discharge type even though it's not advertised. Because they don't take many pictures and the camera is still on it's initial charge from the day I put the battery in almost two years ago. I have looked at the tech specs from Kodak, and it seems it is indeed LSD. Others have noted that the charger in the printer dock does not shut off and it overcharges and kills the battery after a while if the power is not removed. I can confirm this and NiMh gets warm when done so all I had to do if remove the power when the area around the battery becomes warm.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question