Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kodak Mini Video Camera with SD Card (Grey)" and save 54% off the $99.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Camera/Camcorder + ADH Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Kodak Mini Video Camera with SD Card (Grey)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One Touch Video and Audio Recording
- Simple Button Layout
- Expandable Flash Memory (2 GB Micro SD Memory Card included)
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Camcorder, Hausbell Camcorder with Wifi,HDV-5052 1920x1080p Digital Video Camera Camcorder with Infrared Night Vision, Touch Screen and HDMI Output (Golden)
Sony HD Video Recording HDRCX405 Handycam Camcorder
Vivitar 410 / 610 Digital Video Camera, Colors and Styles May Vary
YI 4K Action and Sports Camera, 4K/30fps Video 12MP Raw Image with EIS, Live Stream, Voice Control - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Screen Size||1.8 in||3 in||2.7 in||1.8 in||2.2 in|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS||CMOS||CMOS||CMOS||—|
|Video Capture Resolution||—||1920*1080P(FHD)/30FPS,1280*720/60FPS,1280*720/30FPS||1080p_hd||720 x 576||4K|
Did that just happen? Some moments in life need an instant replay button. With the KODAK Mini Video Camera, you've got one with you wherever you go. This itty-bitty video camera easily slides into a pocket - even your skinny jeans. With one touch the Mini captures all the highlights, and the pop-out USB arm makes it seriously simple to share the fun on FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE sites. Plus it's built to withstand your craziest days - from a fumble in the rain, to a trip to the bottom of your bag. The Mini is ready when you are - so the next time you hear, “Did that just happen?” you can show the instant replay. The real KODAK Moment happens when you share.
From the Manufacturer
Did that just happen? Some moments in life need an instant replay button. With the Kodak Mini Video Camera you've got one with you wherever you go. This itty-bitty video camera easily slides into a pocket--even your skinny jeans. With one touch, the Kodak Mini captures all the highlights, and the pop-out USB arm makes it seriously simple to share the fun on Facebook and YouTube sites.
Plus, it's built to withstand your craziest days--from a fumble in the rain, to a trip to the bottom of your bag. The Mini is ready when you are--so the next time you hear, "Did that just happen?" you can show the instant replay. The real Kodak Moment happens when you share.
Kodak Mini Highlights
Itty-bitty size. Big video fun.
- The size of a credit card, this ultra-thin, lightweight video camera can go anywhere
- Take it where life takes you so you can capture all the fun
- The Mini's sleek design lets you slip it into any pocket or purse
- Dive into the fun--its waterproof design helps protect it should things get a bit wet and wild--rain, snow, or even in the pool
- Accidents happen, and luckily the Mini isn't afraid of a little fall--it's built to take it
- No cables to worry about, just pop out the USB arm to upload, share, and charge
- Share on Facebook and YouTube sites with ease--built-in software and USB arm make editing, uploading, and sending e-mail simple
- Replay your videos instantly with the vivid, high-contrast 1.8 in. color LCD
- See more details and accurate colors with enhanced low-light performance
- Capture more moments thanks to the rechargeable Li-Polymer battery with in-camera charging
- It doesn't matter if you own a MAC or a PC--the Kodak Mini is compatible with both
- There's always room for more--record hours of video with expandable card slot and included 2 GB MICROSD card
- Cut and trim videos
- Transform video frames into amazing photos
- Add effects to your movies (black-and-white, sepia, old movie, fisheye, exposure, sketch, sharpen, negative, water color, and mute audio)
- Kodak Mini Video Camera
- 2 GB MICROSD Memory Card
- User Guide
- ARCSOFT MEDIA IMPRESSION SE Software for Kodak (stored in camera memory, for PC only)
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The center one with left/right buttons are for VGA Video or poorer QVGA30/60, VGA still shots.
The Second Menu button on the left is for replay, and delete menu, operation settings like sound mute.
The other one is power on/off. It takes 2-3 seconds to switch it on.
The little mic above the camera lens is probably also a speaker. If I am in noisy places, I would put the device on the ear and it's good enough to hear all the recorded dialogues.
At the bottom, latch push-open, closure(water proof)
Inside the bottom cover has one embedded USB arm, for recharging, just one hour! and for a file transfer,
Next to USB is 2gb microSD (Made in Taiwan, generic, over 20 min-1 hr of recording?),
The nicest feature, in my opinion, is its sound quality. I have not tested outdoor recording yet(birds, busy streets, car engines as background noises), but it seems to pick all the voices clearly at the meeting table and when I tested it at some distances of 10-20ft from the device.
The color of picture is slightly less saturated than the actual scenes. the color temp is "cooler" than the actual scenes. But, crisp enough. The video is VGA quality at best, but it is fool-proof image always. In the poorly lit room, the image could be grainy. The close-up, say less than 6 inches to my laptop screen, is slightly blurry but I could still discern the details and fine letters.
Without removing the microSD card, you can plug it directly to USB port. The computer recognizes "Removable Disk>DCIM>100EKZM1>file name, starts with 100_00xx.jpg"
The computer also automatically recognizes, along with removable Disk, "'Arcsoft SW(program, not tested, won't install it based on other reviewers' suggestion)"
Very fast, 100% sync file opening experience, and this is the second winning point.
1.The rubber buttons- You have to "press hard" those 3 buttons and its clicking sound could be something I should get used to. somehow, left/right, up/down buttons in the ring are too smooth to press.
2. video recording, while shooter is moving, and, and the object is moving, at the same time, this situation will result in the video images more fragmented, or distorted slightly, but, if the shooter's move is steady, everything is smooth. Somehow, this has to be mentioned for those who would use it for sports.
3.When the device is plugged into the USB port, you cannot use the next usb port as the locking L-shaped latch that accomodates USB arm will be pushed to the side to "block" an unused USB. But, that is not an inconvenience for me personally.
...My overall experience is satisfactory with this little thing. And, the price at $38 will just do well as a must-have item for many buyers. (I just see the amazon's price went up to $45 in two days, though)
...Easy to snap, easy to transfer -its simplicity and its discreet size and dark grey color make Kodak Mini stand out better options to me than a smart phone as the latter would be slightly more complicated in recording/file transfering.
...I was lucky to find this on amazon.com I need something small, but not a spy gadget with a huge price tag for my business meeting and for daily events.
This is a very portable, lightweight unit - smaller than a pack of playing cards and maybe 1/8" thick. It will take video with good sound but only of limited quality. If you were posting something to youtube, say, that didn't require super high quality, then this would likely be fine. But at the same time the video from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" tablet is superior in both quality & sound.
But this is good for taking quick videos of the kids, etc. It comes with a 2 gb micro-SD card, which I replaced with a 16gb which will give you about an hour of recording time at the highest quality.
THis isn't bad to have around, but like I said, many people now have superior video quality from their phones. If you don't have a phone with video or other means of taking video, this isn't a bad choice.
Oh, and it has a very limited digital zoom capability, which is handy but not really that effective.
Most recent customer reviews
OK, it's portable ans chargeable via USB. But that's all it's got going for it.Read more