Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kodak Ni-MH Battery Pack KAARPC - 4 Pack
|Price:||$12.10 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sold Individually
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1 x 4 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1. The battery capacity is specified as 2100mAh. But the average capacity I have measured (using my La Crosse BC-900) is actually closer to 2200mAh!
2. After three months in storage, the capacity lost is only around 10%. This is even better than the results I got from eneloop and Hybrid (both close to 15%). Note that the difference could be due to measurement error and different ambient temperature, since those cells were not tested during the same period.
I have used more than a dozen of those Kodak Pre-Charged AA cells in digital camera (Canon S5), external flash (Canon 420EX), plus various toys and gadgets with great satisfaction. This Kodak 4-pack is an excellent buy, especially since it can be found at lower prices than other brands of pre-charged cells. If you are also looking for a fast and compact travel charger, then I highly recommend buying it with the KODAK K6200.Read more ›
I haven't found a universal remote that can do all the things my individual remotes can do so all of the rechargable batteries are a life saver!
1) The batteries are about 1mm longer than some other AA batteries such as the Sanyo NEW 1500 eneloop 4 Pack AA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries. You wouldn't think that would matter much, but it makes the batteries very tight and difficult to remove in some devices such as a GPS, digital camera, and a flashlight.
2) The plastic shrink-wrap around the batteries is very thin and easily damaged when batteries are being installed & removed. When a bit of the plastic is scraped off around the top of the battery, it is easy to short out the battery. (The Eneloops have this same issue)
Update: After 2.5 years, the capacity of each cell is very different even after using the automatic discharge & recharge option on my battery charger, ranging from 1100maH to 1600MaH depending on the cell. What this means is that one battery goes dead before the others.
I PURCHASED THESE TO REPLACE MY OLD BATTERIES WHICH CAME WITH MY KODAK EASY SHARE C1530 CAMERA BLUE
WHICH WILL NO LONGER TAKE A GOOD CHARGE
WHEN I INSTALLED THE BATTERIES RIGHT OUT OF THE PACKAGE MY BATTERY INDICATOR DROPED TO HALF
SO BE SURE TO CHARGE FIRST FOR A BIG OUTING.
I NOTICE SOMETIMES IT'S BEST TO FULLY DRAIN THE BATTERIES THEM THEN DO A FULL OVERNIGHT CHARGE
WHICH CAM HELP IN SOME INSTANCES
BE SURE TO CHARGE NIGHT BEFORE YOU PLAN ON USING THEM
THE WILL LOOSE CHARGE OVER TIME - A FEW DAYS TO A WEEK EVEN
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seven years after purchase with a recharge frequency of every two months, and still going strong.Published 28 days ago by Tony
the batteries were advertised as pre-charged. They were dead. Charged them for 12 hours and they only came up to 50%. Returned them for full credit.Published 1 month ago by Judy Transier
I'm giving only 3 stars because the life on these batteries is about two days and then they have to go on the charger. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Standardbredwoman