Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kodak PlayFull Waterproof Video Camera (Black) [wi..." and save 30% off the $99.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Kodak PlayFull Waterproof Video Camera (Black) [with 4GB SD card] (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 4GB SD Card
- 720p HD video
- Waterproof up to 10 feet, drop-proof up to 5 feet
- Kodak's Share button - easily e-mail or upload to FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, TWITTER, and more1
- Built-in USB arm
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Color||Black with SD Card|
|Item Dimensions||3.66 x 2.17 x 0.47 inches|
|Item Weight||0.19 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||450 Milliamp Hours|
|Media Format Digital Video||SD,SDHC|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||0.9 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Shipping Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)|
|Video Capture Format||mpeg-4|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p_hd|
With the Kodak PlayFull Waterproof Video Camera, everyone can get 720p HD video in a small, affordable package. Pop it in a pocket or purse so it’s ready whenever you need it. And the PlayFull Waterproof Video Camera can get wet or take a tumble and still come back for more. When the fun is done, the Share button and pop-out USB arm make it simple to e-mail videos directly to friends or upload to your favorite sharing sites1. It’s the everyday HD video camera that you’ll never go anywhere without.
Small, sleek profile—big HD video
• Take 720p HD video just about anywhere and everywhere
• About the size of a credit card—lightweight and durable
• The sleek design lets you slip it into any pocket or purse
Solid design stands up to everyday use
• Waterproof*: Up to 10 ft under water for up to 2 hours and the underwater white balance mode gives true-to-life colors in the pool or under the waves
• Dustproof**: The muddiest, dustiest, sandiest conditions are no match for the PlayFull Waterproof’s rugged design.
• Drop-proof***: Bumps and bruises go with the territory—the PlayFull Waterproof can even take a fall from 5 ft.
* IEC 60529 IPX8 compliant
** IEC 60529 IP6X compliant
*** MIL-STD-810F, shock equivalent (onto plywood)
Just press to impress
The world’s only cameras with 3-step sharing.1
1. Just press Share when in review mode
2. Choose your favorite sharing destination, e-mail address, Facebook, YouTube, and more
3. Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card then your pictures and videos are automatically uploaded to those destination(s)
Kodak’s Share button:
• Works with your camera’s built-in Kodak Share Button App software
• Automatically share when you connect to a PC1
• Tag to the largest number of social networks
• Shares to multiple social networks and e-mail at the same time
• Get sharper videos and less blur thanks to built-in digital image stabilization
• Smart face tracking technology—the camera detects and locks onto faces, then ensures great exposure around them
• Get great close-up shots with macro mode (automatic detection or user selectable)
• See more details and accurate colors with incredible lowlight performance
• Record up to 10 hours of HD video with expandable SD/SDHC card slot2
• HDMI port with cable gives you the option to debut your videos in full glory on your HDTV
• It doesn’t matter if you own a MAC or a PC—the Kdoak PlayFull Waterproof Video Camera is compatible with both
• The optional remote control makes it easy to comfortably enjoy your videos and pictures
• Black and white, sepia
• High saturation—bright, bold colors
• 70’s film—muted colors, slightly greenish cast, and a little graininess for a retro look
• The bright 2.0 in. LCD automatically adjusts to the lighting conditions around you
• LCD Glare Shield feature lets you see your screen even in ultra-bright sunlight
What's In the Box
• KODAK PlayFull Waterproof Video Camera
• SD Card
• Wrist strap
• User Guide
• Arcsoft Media Impression Software for Kodak and Kodak Share Button App (both on-camera, PC only)
1All models of digital still and video cameras manufactured in 2011 or later.
2Record about 20 min per 1 GB at 720p HD at 30 fps. Actual results may vary.
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:30 Mins|
One thing I forgot to point out - no tripod mounting thread.
INTRO: I don't like writing negative reviews. It seems some folks can't seem to find the good in anything these days!
That being said, I cannot give the Kodak a "positive" review.
Here is the quick if you don't like to read:
PRO'S: Nice size and ergonomics, decent image quality and a good price for the feature set offered.
CON'S: Major design defect on the USB port door which renders the camera useless.
FINAL RESULT: Returned for a refund.
I have a long background in Software Quality Assurance, I make my primary income testing and breaking things in unimaginable ways, so in the end, we can provide a great product for our customers. I like quality, and I strive to have quality in the products and services I purachase, as do most of us. I don't mind paying more for excellent quality, but I hate paying anything at all for poor quality.
I chose the Kodak initially because it had reasonably good reviews, came in at a decent price and had some nice features. People here had some good things to say about image quality, ease of use etc.
This was a Christmas present for my 13 year old daughter. After she opened it and took a few photos and movies, we were pretty pleased with the images on its display. Clear, sharp, etc. Now it was time to hook it to the computer and download these images and clips to see what they really looked like.Read more ›
what I like
Surprisingly small and compact easy to hold
great battery life.
720p is good enough. better than dvd quality.
Takes Photos! but it's like 1.0 megapixel not bad still.
takes SD card! so you can switch out cards like a video cassette
Front camera is protected from a "raised frame" to prevent you from scratching the lens..if you put and pull out of your pocket or purse.
now I am a big believer of "you get what you pay for" so there are some things I like to point out
1) usb is short and takes some time "flipping" it out. it has a 1 inch usb plug which is too short and can get in the way of other subs ...but of course you can get an extension usb cable.
2) no auto focus. and no micro . (of course if you pay more for a higher end camera.) So say you want to take a video of something small and up close...it's going to be blurry.
3) video can lose a frame or two..a bit choppy if you move around a lot.. so if you use it for sports it won't be smooth.
4) no tripod mount.
for waterproof purposes. I haven't really tried it. I'll update later. But for now the price is great
I bought this product knowing that it might leak (honestly any electronics that cost $40 can't actually be waterproof). So I covered the door areas with duct tape each time I took it snorkeling. It died on the 6th and final day of our trip. I was sad because I had come to really like it, a camera I could throw around and not worry if it got wet in the rain or dropped from a horse. The photos it takes are pretty low megapixels, probably less than the camera on your average modern phone. But the video quality is great- our video of whale sharks is priceless and surprisingly clear. You can shoot nearly an hour of video on the memory card.
I was very happy when the camera came back to life after 3 weeks of sitting around drying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good camera I have been using mine for years. I only take it with me when were on vacation but it always works great and great video's come from it.Published 25 days ago by Cynthia Beaumont
Have kept this camera in my purse since getting it just in case I see something I need a pic. of. I love itPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this before my trip to Italy. It was very light and compact. I was able to wrap the wristlet around my wrist and go. It kept pretty good charge and it was easy to use. Read morePublished 7 months ago by VDub
This underwater camera was a piece of crap. It broke when used in the pool within the first week.Published 9 months ago by Crystal Myers
Stopped working after a few times in the pool. It was fun whenever it worked, though!Published 11 months ago by Sheila
It took good pictures and videos on our visit to the water park until it started leaking. It was treated gently as it only went to the lazy river type rides. Read morePublished 14 months ago by David