Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi Portable 4x6” Instant Photo Printer, Premium Quality Full Color Prints - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONE TOUCH PRINTING – Convenient Printer Dock Lets You Print Photos Direct From Your Smartphone; Includes Android Dock Pin & Free iOS Lightning Adapter
- HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS – Fast, Easy System Prints Standard 4” x 6” Photos in Brilliant Color & Stunning Detail; D2T2 Thermal Transfer Technology Won’t Bleed or Fade
- MAXIMUM DEVICE COMPATIBILITY – Dock Features 5-Pin Micro USB for Android & USB Host for Printing from iPhone, iPad, Digital Camera, or USB Memory Stick - We recommend to use the printer only with supplied power adapters (Power – 24V 2.5A).
- SIMULTANEOUS CHARGING – Power Up to Two Smart Devices While You Wait; Unique Dock Supplies a Fast Charge for Home, Office, School, or Business
- COMPANION APP: Download the Kodak Photo Printer App for Filters, Stickers, Card Templates, Collage Maker, Video & SNS Print - AirPrint compatible for IOS devices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Easier Than Ever
Protects Your Prints
Ready Out of the Box
Change Photo Printing Forever!
Compare with similar items
Just press the button, and prepare to be amazed!
Have you put off printing those hundreds of photos stuck in your cellphone? With the Photo Printer Dock PD-450 by Kodak, you can create beautiful 4x6 prints with the simple press of a button. This innovative dock is a charger and printer in one, letting you power your various devices while bringing every snapshot to bold, vivid life. Easy print technology means you will not need to transfer files to a computer or memory card. Just plug in your Android phone via the 5-pin dock, or hook up your iOS device with the lightning charger. Press One Touch, and watch the Kodak app launch, and print a standard sized print in an instant. This smart gadget is also fully compatible with your devices via the built in Wi-Fi network. It Also allows direct printing from your digital camera with PictBridge technology. You will also love adorning your pics with the app free editing features, including tons of filters, stickers, card templates, and beyond.
What You Get
1 KODAK Photo Printer Dock
1 iOS adapter
1 power adapter
10 Photo Cartridge and Paper Pack
Photo 4x6 inches
Unit measures 165.8 x 100 x 68.5mm
Weighs in at 760g
Main connection: 5-pin micro USB
Input: USB host
Supporting file: JPEG
Printing method: Dye sublimation thermal transfer
Gradation: 256 Gradations/16.7 million colors
Compatible Ink Cartridges: PHC-40, 80, 120
We recommend to use the printer only with supplied power adapters (Power 24V 2.5A).
App available via Google Play and App Store
Kodak Dock Firmware update require before first use.
AirPrint-compatible for IOS devices.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a really nice printer. The hardware seems pretty solid, it's not too slow, and it prints really good quality 4x6 prints. And it's simple enough that my 13 year old, not particularly technical daughter can use it, change ink/paper etc. with no difficulty. Had a lot of problems with it at first, because you can only print to it using the Kodak app, and that app was unable to see the vast majority of pictures on anyone's phone who tried to use it, just offering to print anywhere from 1 to 20 or so random pictures out of thousands on the phone and acting like the rest didn't exist. I eventually figured out that this was due to the app not understanding that iPhones store photos on iCloud and keep only thumbnails on the phone; The app is completely unaware of that. Went back and forth with tech support for a week or two with no help (annoyingly they insisted the problem was already fixed in the next release and we should just wait, even though eventually it became clear that they didn't even know what the problem was). When I suggested it might be iCloud they responded iCloud was simply not supported, although that's not mentioned anywhere. I eventually figured out that if you browse your photos on the phone (not in the Kodak app) and hit "copy" on one you want to print, that will pull the whole photo down from the cloud into the phone temporarily, and then the Kodak app will happily see it and print it.
So, bottom line, I really like the printer. But if it doesn't work for you, don't trust tech support to help you and don't believe anything they say.
Top international reviews
1) The initial cartridge was only good for 4/5 prints and not the 10 on the cartridge? Not a great sign for larger rolls.
2) A couple of my initial prints had a cmy offset of a couple mm. This has the effect of making the print look blurry and fringey, and not in a lo-fi fun way. The 40 print cartridge has been okay, but if I’d just purchased the initial cartridge I’d have returned it ASAP.
3) the rollers have damaged a couple of photos in exactly the same spot - it’s not every photo, or even most, but is annoying.
4) colour reproduction is weird. Whites and greys veer cool compared to an iPhone or my MacBook, if you try to cc warm to compensate then shadows go muddy. Not great for Kodak, esp something that should be kind of plug and play.
5) photos are dim? Hard to explain but I wish there was an exposure/gain dial in the app’s adjustment tab, the brightness slider isn’t a log brightness, which is kind of limited - it’s unpredictable so annoying to go out of the app to get a proper photo editor. You can do exposure as a filter - lame.
6) b/w photos look nice. Again, dim, but if you jam on exposure or contrast you can get some good stuff.
7) give me a white/black photo border in the app please thanks.
I ended up returning the product and went with a similar printer by Canon
3 stelle per 2 motivi, la prima cartuccia che esce all interno restituisce delle foto con dei segni che ti fanno pensare che la stampante non sia buona, la seconda cartuccia comprata a parte invece va che é un amore, quindi la stampante funziona bene, é la cartuccia all interno che esce nella confezione che fa pena. Il secondo motivo che mi ha fatto storcere il naso é che per collegare il telefono sulla doc, é presente un micro usb e un adattatore iphone ma non un adattatore usb-C che oggi é lo standard di tutti i telefoni e di gran parte dei dispositivi, ho dovuto per tanto comprare a parte un adattatore usb-C. Nel complesso la stampante funziona bene ed anche la sua applicazione.
I looked through the options on portable printers and was so unimpressed when this one worked so poorly
Pros: large 4x6 pictures
When everything is just right the pictures turn out very nice
Fairly reasonable print cost- still pricey!
The final print gloss looks very nice when it works
App works okay
Cons: little bits of debris make strange marks in the photo, even a bit of dust
First pics are always wonky for colour
Printer connections are loose
Constantly coming unplugged
Portable but has no batter pack, electrical connection very loose
iPhone connection incredibly loose
Overheats and stalls frequently
Reprints same picture if you try to print different pics at once or won’t size them
Preview is frequently inaccurate
Loose screws missing from bottom of printer!!
Very slow printing
Printing tray frequently loose and tiny misalignment causes stalling; have to fiddle with it until it’s happy with the alignment
Printing tray only holds about 15-20 sheets of paper
Frequent printer errors hugely raise price of printing
Conclusion: it’s really nice to have hard copies but this is not a portable printer. The slightest jostle will wreck everything and a bit of dust can ruin your photo!
I would not recommend this printer but I didn’t send it back either
Veniamo alle criticità:
1) L'app è povera di impostazioni e personalizzazioni (io le foto le ho modificate da app di terze parti)
2) E' presente soltanto l'adattato micro-usb/apple ma non quello micro-usb/usb-c
3) la stampate dopo la stampa va fatta rifreddare un momento (un paio di minuti) altrimenti capita che dopo due foto di seguito non stampa più e vi viene un infarto (se non avete letto il manuale)
Le ricariche costano quello che costano...ma credo che come durabilità e qualità si va sul sicuro.
La stampate non è propriamente portatile...è piccola si...ma non la si può portare in giro anche perchè dev'essere alimentata (giusto per precisarlo)
They love taking photos and this is saving trips to print them from walmart!
Love this product.
Recommend for teenagers!!!