3-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer - Wi-Fi & NFC Compatible - Wirelessly Prints 2.1 x 3.4" Images, Advanced DyeSub Printing Technology (White) Compatible with Android & iOS
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY PRINT TECHNOLOGY - Mini Smartphone Printer Lets You Print 2.1 X 3.4” Photos Direct From Android or iOS Device; No Cables or Buttons Necessary
- WIRELESS CONVENIENCE - NFC One Touch for Android Launches Kodak App to Print in Seconds; Also Compatible With iPhone or iPad Via Wi-Fi Connection
- HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS - Innovative D2T2 Dye Transfer Method Produces Beautiful, Detailed Black/White or Color Portraits That Dry Instantly & Stay Bright Up to 10 Yrs.
- ALL-IN-ONE CONVENIENCE - Innovative Kodak PMC Cartridges Combine Paper & Color Ink for Easy Maintenance; Purchase Refills in Increments of 20, 30 or 51
- FREE COMPANION APP - Download the Kodak Photo Printer App for Filters, Cropping, Stickers, Card Templates, ID Photo Print, Video & SNS Print & More
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Kodak Mini Mobile Wi-Fi & NFC Photo Printer
Wish you could print your phone’s camera roll with the touch of a button? With the Photo Printer Mini by Kodak, you hardly have to lift a finger. Just tap your Android device on the surface of the printer, and innovative NFC one touch has you editing and printing photos in an instant. This smart gadget is also fully compatible with iOS phones and tablets over Wi-Fi network.
Watch as the all-in-one ink and paper cartridge produces stunningly detailed color prints in convenient 2.1 x 3.4” size. Fade-proof dye transfer technology ensures each photo will last for at least 10 years with its humidity- and fingerprint-resistant properties. Best of all, access tons of editing features via the free Kodak app, including cropping, collage, special ID print, and more. Ready to start printing your precious memories? Just tap to get started!
Customize your photos with filters and templates.
Easy image editing and adjustment tools.
Decorate and apply templates.
Create your masterpiece.
The best moments captured on print.
Video scan & print capability.
From motion to still.
Unlimited creative possibilities.
Compare with similar items
Wish you could print your phone’s camera roll with the touch of a button? With the Photo Printer Mini by Kodak, you hardly have to lift a finger. Just tap your Android device on the surface of the printer, and innovative NFC one touch has you editing and printing photos in an instant. This smart gadget is also fully compatible with iOS phones and tablets over Wi-Fi network. Watch as the all-in-one ink and paper cartridge produces stunningly detailed color prints in convenient 2.1 x 3.4” size. Fade-proof dye transfer technology ensures each photo will last for at least 10 years with its humidity- and fingerprint-resistant properties. Best of all, access tons of editing features via the free Kodak app, including cropping, collage, special ID print, and more. Ready to start printing your precious memories? Just tap to get started! 1 KODAK PM-210 Photo Printer Mini Built-in Wi-Fi Direct NFC & Wi-Fi technology 1 micro charger cable 1 8 Photo Cartridge Powerful printing that fits in your palm! Photo size: 54mm x 86mm (credit card size) Unit measures 76.1 x 152.8 x 24mm Weighs in at 238g Main connection: Wi-Fi Direct NFC & Wi-Fi Input: Micro 5-pin for charging Supporting file: JPEG Printing method: Dye sublimation thermal transfer Gradation: 256 Gradations/16.7 million colors App available via Google Play & App Store Compatible Ink Cartridges: PMC-20, PMC-30, PMC-50, PMS-20 Tap your Android phone, or connect iOS device over Wi-Fi Wait for the Kodak app to launch, then explore editing options Touch the easy command to print in a matter of seconds Watch your gorgeous color portraits come to life
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since most reviews aren’t giving much other than “It’s great!”, I’ll try to include as much as I can.
I purchased this mini photo printer (Kodak PM-210) on 27-December-2016 from DBROTH for $99.99USD, as well as a 50sheets cartridge pack (PMC-50) for $34.99USD.
It was extremely EASY to setup and start printing…the Quick Start Guide showed 6 simple steps.
CONNECTING USING WiFi Direct: I used WiFi Direct from my Android Tab and at 1st (before I opened the Kodak app), I was confused as to whether the printer was actually connected to it, since I didn’t see the word “Connected” on the WiFi Direct settings screen. Instead, it displayed, “Tap here to disconnect”. However, when I opened the Kodak app, I confirmed the printer was indeed recognized and connected. So basically if it’s your 1st time using WiFi Direct, you’ll know the printer is connected if you see “Tap here to disconnect” in the WiFi Direct settings screen…or maybe it was just me.
DIMENSIONS & PHOTO QUALITY: The dimensions of the printer are as stated on Amazon and the photos are indeed credit card size (I used an actual credit card cut-out for comparison). This printer uses dye transfer technology which prints excellent quality photos…on one website I read it’s 300dpi, which at the moment, is better than every other handheld photo printer on the market.
However, in case you didn’t know and you’re expecting the image brightness or saturation to be EXACTLY as seen on your mobile device, please note that due to different screen resolutions on computers and mobiles, brightness and saturation MAY SEEM slightly off in the final print-out when compared side by side.
CARTRIDGES: This printer comes loaded with an 8-sheet cartridge (normal back). The cartridges are 2 in 1 (paper & ink), which comes in normal & sticky photo backs. Normal cartridges are available in the pmC series (20, 30 & 50sheets pk) and Sticky-backs are only available in a 20-sheet pack as pmS-20 (I haven’t yet found this on Amazon USA...only UK) and I’m guessing the ‘S’ stands for “Sticker”.
In my video (please excuse the poor quality & shakiness of my camera), I left the speed at “normal”, so you can see the average printing time and speed for 1 photo. NB: I used an image from the web as my 1st print in the video. The photo goes in & out for approximately 4 times (3 being colour & the final being the overcoat). The app also shows which stage the photo is at, eg. Yellow 1/1. The little extra white piece at one end of the pic is to bend & remove and the final print-out is borderless.
In conclusion, I would like to say this prints great quality photos and the price is better than most, if not, all of those other mini/handheld photo printers. I would have loved if there was a custom protective hard case made for the printer, it’s USB cable and up to 5 cartridges, but I’m sure I can find 1 to hold it for now.
CASE(S) FOR KODAK MINI PRINTER PM-210:
(1) USA Gear Kodak Mini Printer Case (Nylon, Shoulder Strap) - $19.99USD
(2) Khanka BESTEK Converter Case (Hard Cover, Wristlet-type Strap) - $17.99USD
At the end of my initial review, I wrote that my case preference for this printer would be hard cover. Since I already owned a BESTEK Converter Case (made by Khanka), I decided to try fitting this printer into it. I managed to fit 2 cartridges & USB cable into the netted pocket and the printer in the other half (Photo attached). However, this case has a wristlet-type strap, but if you’re into shoulder straps & ‘soft’ materials, the other case I came across on Amazon is specifically designed for this Kodak Mini Printer (USA Gear).