Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 19, 2016
I always look for quality in my pictures, Ive been shooting film for almost 15 years and Portra 400 is the best film ive ever used, the colors come out crisp and clear, I use a Canon A1 and a lomography LCA to shoot film, of course I love my Canon A1 better and this film is just great, I shoot portrait and all my clients just love how the film quality looks.
on September 5, 2016
Great film, I can't go back to anything else. Shot this on a couple vacations, the colors are great and the exposure latitude is amazing. No flash and yet every shot came out great. I even set the camera to 800 and shot a roll in a cave, sometimes underexposing another step out two, developed normally, and every shot came out!

Feel free to underexpose a step or two and overexpose as much as you want and the pictures will still look good... This is why I still shoot film!
on March 22, 2013
I won't use any other film now for color portraits! Portra just works so good with skin tones and brings out soft and dreamy portraits like nothing else.
on February 19, 2016
Kodak Portra 400 is a fine grain professional film perfectly suited for portraits. It renders skin tones in a silky smooth, organic manner that I have yet to see in the best digital camera. I highly recommend it for portraits but it really is good for any type of pictures.
on October 30, 2016
Beautiful, soft film, perfect for portraits.
on February 8, 2016
Who doesn't love Kodak Portra film?! Skin tones are amazing and it has just the right amount of color saturation for my taste. I like to shoot the 400 speed at about 300 ASA. I think Portra likes to be over exposed a bit.
on September 22, 2016
This film is a fantastic product with really unique color attributes. This is my husbands favorite film to use and he uses it often. Colors develop well and often have a subtle texture that are popular in today's pictures.
on April 5, 2017
Purchased as a gift. His request, great quality product.
on November 25, 2016
A bit too much hype for this film but I like it anyways.
on November 29, 2016
Highly recommended. Still on first roll so no feedback.