Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Kodak 120 Professional Portra Color Film (ISO 160) 1808674

on November 10, 2017
Portra 160/120, shot on 645, properly exposed and scanned 2400dpi with an Epson V600, can yield files with no visible grain. Now that Fuji's dropped all their 120 color negative films except 400H your choice for a lower speed film is either this or Ektar. Ektrar is nice too, and has even finer grain, but most of my work is time exposures at night and Portra is more forgiving - and it's easy enough to add saturation or contrast in post.
on September 4, 2016
Incredible film. My pictures are so much better now that I shoot with Kodak Portra film. The colors are wonderful, the tones smooth and now I look like a real pro since I am shooting with a medium format camera.
on October 11, 2017
Love, love, love Portra. A bit of that old-school less-saturated look, sharp, and looks great to convert any other way if you scan to the computer. Check out my instagram feed to see pics, I always say when I shoot film, and what kind I used. "415Sean"
on August 22, 2017
Absolutely love this film. Soft, muted colors. Sharp film. Great for portraits (hence "Portra") and street photography. Who needs instagram filters when you have this perfect film?! I shoot this in 35mm and medium format. Highly recommend both *****
on November 29, 2016
Super fine grain! Muted colors, of you like that look.
on January 23, 2017
Excellent film.
on January 30, 2017
beautiful film, excellent dynamic range
on June 3, 2017
120 film isn't something can find at a corner store. The price was good.
on March 12, 2014
What can i say - using the old Halina or the Yashica TLR I have yet to find a better portrait film - skin tones are beautiful and colors are warm and true - I really love this film and wait in anticipation every time I send a roll off for developing.
on August 27, 2014
I use this film in my holga cameras. provided the light is strong, it gives gorgeous rich photos.
3 helpful votes